Drudge has Decided to Turn Against the Donald

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Why would he post this? His readers live in Trump's pocket. Why would he headline his site with this photo?

trump-hillary-bill-clinton-today-150807-tease_460ba7dfbcabbf6b9cd94249a410f990.jpg

Crazy

I didn't see anything in the article suggesting Drudge turned on Trump, do you see boogeymen under your bed too?

• Banned
I didn't see anything in the article suggesting Drudge turned on Trump, do you see boogeymen under your bed too?
Drudge is in the tank for Hillary. He knows he can't survive without the Clintons.

“I need Hillary Clinton,” Drudge told New York Magazine in 2007. “You don’t get it. I need to be part of her world. That’s my bank."

If it is the truth it shouldn't be a problem. The news shouldn't push candidates. The should push factual information. That is their job.

• Banned
Drudge has been active since 1996, through Clinton, Bush and Obama. He doesn't need anyone.

Why can't he survive w/o the Clintons? He gets 25 million hits a day. LOL
He said it. It's probably the only way he can afford to stay in the closet.

Three LGBT People Named to TIME’s “Most Influential People on the Internet” List

I think you're on a fishing trip and have the wrong bait
I think you're down the creek without a paddle
You got that one flailing about to deny the truth.

Why would he post this? His readers live in Trump's pocket. Why would he headline his site with this photo?

trump-hillary-bill-clinton-today-150807-tease_460ba7dfbcabbf6b9cd94249a410f990.jpg

Crazy
Slick willy look'n for someone to rape...
Never raped anyone, hater dupe.
He's a child molester and rapist...
Hence the name slick willy
Liar. What child? lol
Probably too numerous to name
LIAR hater dupe. A disgrace.

Forum List

Back