Drug gang gun factory found in Canada, gun control failing again...

Who cares?
The person trying to make a point, of course. And the point would only matter, if that person could somehow show that the gun laws had no effect the on this increase.

So basically, that person has made no cogent point. Sure, she pushed that emotion button in your lower colon, but that's about it.

You are intelligent and articulate and therefore I can do nothing but sputter and spew."
But...I said it in response to "you are insane"....a statement which would clearly make your own words more true of you than of me...

You might be the dumbest person I have ever come across in the internet. CrusaderFrank, get over here quick! I have someone here that will make you feel smart!

Does Canada have huge black inner cities?
No, because it didn't import as many slaves and then herd them into ghettos.

What a stupid fucking question. Damn you are dumb. I mean, seriously...my kids could have figured that out on their own.

If dimocrats would start punishing criminals we would have a very low rate
See, this is also very stupid. As it turns out, some of the people most stronllgly in favor of stronger gun control are law enforcement , prosecutors,and judges, precisely so that they can reduce gun violence and get criminals off the street.

So I think you can stop your little dance, now.

If dimocrats would start punishing criminals we would have a very low rate
See, this is also very stupid. As it turns out, some of the people most stronllgly in favor of stronger gun control are law enforcement , prosecutors,and judges, precisely so that they can reduce gun violence and get criminals off the street.

So I think you can stop your little dance, now.
Dodging the point is called deflecting, troll. If dimocrats would stop letting criminals go free, we would have a lot less crime.

You are intelligent and articulate and therefore I can do nothing but sputter and spew."
But...I said it in response to "you are insane"....a statement which would clearly make your own words more true of you than of me...

You might be the dumbest person I have ever come across in the internet. CrusaderFrank, get over here quick! I have someone here that will make you feel smart!

Translation from dumbfuckspeak:
"I'm a fucking idiot and proud of it! I never get tired of advertising my cretinism!"

Does Canada have huge black inner cities?
No, because it didn't import as many slaves and then herd them into ghettos.

What a stupid fucking question. Damn you are dumb. I mean, seriously...my kids could have figured that out on their own.

Translation from dumbfuckspeak:

"Yore dum!"

"In Oakland, for instance, just 1,000 members of a few active street groups were responsible for most of the city’s homicides. The violence was not fueled by turf wars or drug business, for the most part, but by long-running feuds and arguments among loose groups of young (black) men engaged in other illegal activities."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/23/gun-control-violence-what-works-what-doesnt

Cities with the Highest Rates of Total Gun-Related Deaths
(per 100,000 people)

Rank City City Rate Metro Rate City/Metro
Ratio

1 New Orleans 69.1 32.8 2.1
2 Detroit 41.4 14.8 2.8
3 Las Vegas 36.9 17.6 2.1
4 Miami 33.5 11.7 2.9
5 Baltimore 33.1 15.2 2.2
6 St. Louis 31.1 14.0 2.2
7 Richmond 29.9 15.7 1.9
8 Memphis 25.5 19.8 1.3
9 Cleveland 25.2 10.9 2.3
10 Philadelphia 24.3 12.4 2.0

Table data from Centers for Disease Control [PDF]

"Race, unfortunately and tragically, factors into gun death at the metro level. The share of the population that is black is positively related to both the overall rate of gun death (.56) and even more so with gun-related homicides (.72). The pattern is similar for the share of the population that is comprised of young black males which is also positively related to the overall rate of gun death (.55) and murder by gun (.70). That said, we find no significant association between any type of gun death and the share of the population that is Hispanic."

Black people are the reason we have a high rate of gun crime.

The Geography of U.S. Gun Violence - CityLab

Reeves-1215002.png

Reeves-1215003.png

White "gun violence" is primarily suicide.

Black "gun violence" is primarily homicide.

The gun grabbing liars lie about the stats to justify gun grabbing. But the fact is...white people in Nevada aren't the ones killing people.

The people who are killing people are blacks in the cities, and gang members.

between 2009 and 2013, the United States had 56,000 gun homicides, while Canada had 977
figuring population difference--that would equal to::
9700 to 56,000---5 times less
Gun violence isn't just a U.S. problem—and Canada isn't immune - Macleans.ca
they say the problem is Europe has a LOWER murder rate ..Canada is HIGHER than Germany and France!!!!---but it is still 5 times LESS than the US
and we hear that France has a problem??!!
What horseshit lol.

Anyway, get rid of the black men, and we no longer have a higher gun homicide rate than anybody.

"Nearly 900 additional blacks were killed in 2016 compared with 2015, bringing the black homicide victim total to 7,881. Those 7,881 “black bodies,” in the parlance of Ta-Nehisi Coates, are 1,305 more than the number of white victims (which in this case includes most Hispanics) for the same period, though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population. The increase in black homicides last year comes on top of a previous 900-victim increase between 2014 and 2015."

That's interesting.
And of course, we know that the suicides are included in the numbers as well..and more whites commit suicide by gun than are killed violently by guns.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

"John Pfaff, a Fordham University law professor who studies crime statistics, noted on Twitter that 22 percent of the nationwide increase in murders came from Chicago alone. But inside Chicago itself, 50 percent of the homicide rise came from just five neighborhoods, which account for only 9 percent of the city’s overall population. Those neighborhoods, in effect, account for 10 percent of the national increase in murders."

What the FBI's Latest Crime Report Really Shows

yep.....illegally made Tech 9 hand guns......made in Canada in an illegal factory..........tell us again how gun control is going to work?

Photos of illegal TEC-9 submachine gun factory operating in Montreal

Photos have emerged of an underground gun factory which operated in Montreal, Canada to produce high quality copies of the TEC-9 / DC-10 submachine gun for the criminal market. This model of illicit craft produced machine pistol was previously documented having appeared seized in several police operations.

Well written report. I counted 5 spelling errors. I also noted that police shut this operation down and charged the owners in 2014 so I’d say gun control laws are working pretty well.

Gun control laws don’t eliminate all guns. They keep police from having to worry about accidentally shooting law abiding citizens by mistake, which happens a lot in the US, because in Canada if you have a hand gun, you’re almost certainly a criminal.

Notice how the van driver yesterday was arrested without a single shot being fired. This despite his claims that he had a gun. The cop didn’t panic, he followed his de-escalation training. We all think he’s a hero. Officer Lam says he was just doing his job.

Asshats like you think often say that gun control isn’t eliminating all murders and crime so what’s the point? The elimination of all crime isn’t the goal. The goal is to improve public safety. Strict gun control substantially reduces gun crimes, and deaths, injuries and suicides due to gun violence. In that it’s very successful.

Every state where “stand your ground” legislation has been passed had seen an increase in gun violence.

'Stand Your Ground' Linked To Increase In Homicides

If someone is hell bent on murder they will find a way. But impulse killings, road rage shootings, accidental shootings, gun suicides and armed robberies are substantially reduced. When guns are used in crimes, the punishment is far more severe so the laws also become a deterrent to using guns.

You keep going on about a 25% increase in gun crime in Great Britain. There were 32 shooting deaths in England and Wales in 2017. That’s fewer than 3 a month. A 25% increase would raise that number to 40 this year. That’s less than one a week.

There are more than 30 gun murders in the US every day. The population of England and Wales is 1/6 that of the US. Even allowing for population differences more people are murdered by guns in the US in one week, than are murdered in Great Britain and Wales.

So tell me again that gun control doesn’t work.

yep.....illegally made Tech 9 hand guns......made in Canada in an illegal factory..........tell us again how gun control is going to work?

Photos have emerged of an underground gun factory which operated in Montreal, Canada to produce high quality copies of the TEC-9 / DC-10 submachine gun for the criminal market. This model of illicit craft produced machine pistol was previously documented having appeared seized in several police operations.

Well written report. I counted 5 spelling errors. I also noted that police shut this operation down and charged the owners in 2014 so I’d say gun control laws are working pretty well.

Gun control laws don’t eliminate all guns. They keep police from having to worry about accidentally shooting law abiding citizens by mistake, which happens a lot in the US, because in Canada if you have a hand gun, you’re almost certainly a criminal.

Notice how the van driver yesterday was arrested without a single shot being fired. This despite his claims that he had a gun. The cop didn’t panic, he followed his de-escalation training. We all think he’s a hero. Officer Lam says he was just doing his job.

Asshats like you think often say that gun control isn’t eliminating all murders and crime so what’s the point? The elimination of all crime isn’t the goal. The goal is to improve public safety. Strict gun control substantially reduces gun crimes, and deaths, injuries and suicides due to gun violence. In that it’s very successful.

Every state where “stand your ground” legislation has been passed had seen an increase in gun violence.

If someone is hell bent on murder they will find a way. But impulse killings, road rage shootings, accidental shootings, gun suicides and armed robberies are substantially reduced. When guns are used in crimes, the punishment is far more severe so the laws also become a deterrent to using guns.

You keep going on about a 25% increase in gun crime in Great Britain. There were 32 shooting deaths in England and Wales in 2017. That’s fewer than 3 a month. A 25% increase would raise that number to 40 this year. That’s less than one a week.

There are more than 30 gun murders in the US every day. The population of England and Wales is 1/6 that of the US. Even allowing for population differences more people are murdered by guns in the US in one week, than are murdered in Great Britain and Wales.

No...dipshit...... gun crime is increasing in Canada.........that is the issue. They have gun control and gun crime is going up, not down in Canada.....

You are an idiot.......murder is not the measure of effective gun control....all gun crime is the measure...since European criminals do not commit murder as often as our criminals do.....yet, London just passed New York 2 months in a row for murder.....

Gun control does not work.......

Gun control v. law abiding citizens owning and carrying guns...how do the two approaches work...let's see...

Britain...banned guns....

Yorkshire sees highest number of crimes for any county in Britain according to figures

“In particular we’re shocked to see an increase of nearly 30 per cent in weapon possession offences between 2016 and 2017.”

Crimes covered violent and sexual offences, vehicle theft, public order offences, possession of weapons, shoplifting, personal theft, drug crimes, robbery, criminal damage, bicycle thefts and anti-social behaviour.

========

Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade | Daily Mail Online

The latest Government figures show that the total number of firearm offences in England and Wales has increased from 5,209 in 1998/99 to 9,865 last year - a rise of 89 per cent.

The number of people injured or killed by guns, excluding air weapons, has increased from 864 in 1998/99 to a provisional figure of 1,760 in 2008/09, an increase of 104 per cent .

========

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

=========

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

Top trauma surgeon reveals shocking extent of London’s gun crime

A leading trauma surgeon has told how the number of patients treated for gunshot injuries at a major London hospital has doubled in the last five years.

----

He said the hospital’s major trauma centre had seen a bigger rise in gunshot injuries compared to knife wounds and that the average age of victims was getting younger.

-----

Last year, gun crime offences in London increased for a third year running and by 42 per cent, from 1,793 offences in 2015/16 to 2,544 offences in 2016/17. Police have seized 635 guns off the streets so far this year.

Dr Griffiths, who also teaches medical students, said: “Our numbers of victims of gun injury have doubled [since 2012]. Gunshot injuries represent about 2.5 per cent of our penetrating trauma.

-----

Dr Griffiths said the average age of gun crime victims needing treatment at the hospital had decreased from 25 to the mid to late teens since 2012.

He added that medics at the Barts Health hospital’s major trauma centre in Whitechapel had seen a bigger rise in patients with gun injuries rather than knife wounds and that most were caused by pistols or shotguns.

Met Police commander Jim Stokley, who was also invited to speak at the meeting, said that handguns and shotguns were the weapons of choice and that 46 per cent of London’s gun crime discharges were gang-related.

He said: “We believe that a lot of it is associated with the drugs trade, and by that I mean people dealing drugs at street level and disagreements between different gangs.”

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

The U.S., 600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense.......

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Strict gun control does not lower gun murder rates....the culture and willingness to commit murder among the criminal class determine murder rates....

If we just use your measure of murder.....

Does Gun Control Reduce Murder? Let’s Run The Numbers Globally

Let’s look at the countries with the highest concentrations of gun ownership (excluding Yemen and Iraq as active war zones). Guns per murder in those countries are,

1. United States at 20,967,
  2. Uruguay at 3,777,
  3. Norway at 55,893,
  4. France at 19,747,
  5. Austria at 59,608,
  6. Germany at 35,647,
  7. Switzerland at 35,435,
  8. New Zealand at 24,835, and
  9. Greece at 26,471.
Norway is a particularly interesting example. It has 10 times the gun ownership rate of the United Kingdom, but only half the murder rate.

When one excludes Iraq and Yemen, not one of the countries on the list of the 10 highest rates of gun ownership also appears on the list of the top ten highest murder rates. In fact, the countries with the highest murder rates have markedly low gun ownership rates.

1. El Savador (108.64 murders per 100,000/5800 guns per 100,000)
  2. Honduras (63.75/6200)
  3. Venezuela (57.15/10,700)
  4. Jamaica (43.21/8,100)
  5. Lesotho (38/2,700)
  6. Belize (34.4/10,000)
  7. South Africa (34.27/12,700)
  8. Guatemala (31.21/13,100)
  9. Trinidad (30.88/1,600)
  10. Bahamas (29.81/5,300)
It really doesn’t matter how you slice this data. The conclusion is inescapable: High concentrations of private, legal gun ownership do not correlate positively to increased murders. Indeed, you can look at almost any slice of data and conclude the opposite: Higher private ownership of guns can be strongly correlated to lower murder rates.

The data also exposes some myths I have heard about gun control. For example, I’ve heard activists tout Australia, which supposedly banned all guns. Australia has advanced a number of gun control measures over the years. Nevertheless, according to the data, Australia has a rate of private ownership of guns of 13,100 per 100,000 and a murder rate of .98.

Australia has almost twice as many guns per capita as the United Kingdom, for example, and a comparable murder rate. New Zealand has almost twice as many guns per capita as Australia but a lower crime rate.

Countries with both a low rate of private gun ownership and a low murder rate exist, but they are clearly data outliers. These include the Netherlands (3,900 guns per 100,000, for a murder rate of .61) the United Kingdom (6,200 guns per 100,000, for a murder rate of .92), Japan, and Portugal. Places like Norway, Austria, Switzerland, and Germany overwhelm those examples because they all have high rates of gun ownership and enviable crime rates.

-------

The ratio of murders per gun works as a decent measure for how responsible a country’s citizens are with their firearms. Measured in this light, an owner of a private legal gun in America measures as one of the most responsible in the world. A gun in America is 387 times less likely to be used in a murder than in El Salvador. Even in Japan, which has one of the lowest murder and gun ownership rates in the world, there are ten times as many murders per gun than in America.

"John Pfaff, a Fordham University law professor who studies crime statistics, noted on Twitter that 22 percent of the nationwide increase in murders came from Chicago alone. But inside Chicago itself, 50 percent of the homicide rise came from just five neighborhoods, which account for only 9 percent of the city’s overall population. Those neighborhoods, in effect, account for 10 percent of the national increase in murders."

What the FBI's Latest Crime Report Really Shows

Yes....tiny areas of our country, controlled by the democrat party for decades have major criminal control problems.....they don't have a problem with law abiding gun owners...

Thank you.....

Forum List

Back