🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Druidism now recognized by the DOC

Actually you don't know squat about the original intent of the establishment clause; it had nothing to do with tolerating every religion, it was aimed directly at the Anglicans, who had spent the last two decades before the Revolution trying to force all the colonies into making their sect the national religion. Many of the states kept their established religious sects until well into the 19th Century. You just don't know what the founder meant by the term 'religion' and all you have is the same misleading set of quotes from 3 or 4 'Founders' after the fact expressing their own personal opinions on what they wished the clause to mean, not what they knew to be what it meant legally in terms of Constitutional law.

The vast majority of Founders were Christians, of one sect or another, so it's just ridiculously stupid to claim they were atheists n stuff and were banning anything to do with Christianity from govt. buildings and all that other nonsense. In fact, the clause itself is taken directly from one of the four founding platforms of an evangelical Christian sect, the Baptists. See Thomas Helwys for the origin of it, which was why Jefferson was anxious to assure the Danbury Baptists that he was not going to cave in to the Federalists on the issue of there being no preferred national sect imposed on all the states. Those states that had one and wanted to keep them did so without a peep from the Federal govt or any court.

As for so-called 'Druids', just a bunch of fagot deviants roleplaying; only tards and the mentally ill would take that bullshit seriously as 'religion'. They're just mocking traditions, being outliers and fetishists who were rightly shunned by sane people.
I agree the Establishment Clause has been badly abused by people who get their feelings hurt by the mention of the word "god" in public, unless it's followed by "damn America". Y'know, like you and mention of the word "druidism".

However, a state's department of corrections recognizing the existence of a religion by no means violates the EC. It's not your call to dictate they made the wrong decision, nor is it within your authority to dictate what is and what isn't a religion.

As I said...you either take the Constitution seriously, or you don't.

And you don't.

lol witch burnings and drowning faggots in bogs came directly from pagans, not Christians, dumbass. Your crappy stupid deviant fantasies and even crappier lack of an education once again glares out at us.

Not to mention human sacrifice, including child sacrifice.

Good times, good times

Are their any other sources outside of Caesar for the human sacrifices?

I don't think so.

I agree the Establishment Clause has been badly abused by people who get their feelings hurt by the mention of the word "god" in public, unless it's followed by "damn America". Y'know, like you and mention of the word "druidism".

However, a state's department of corrections recognizing the existence of a religion by no means violates the EC. It's not your call to dictate they made the wrong decision, nor is it within your authority to dictate what is and what isn't a religion.

As I said...you either take the Constitution seriously, or you don't.

And you don't.

So in other words you think this silly stupid shit should be taken seriously, cuz 'Xians!!! And... and stuff.

Last edited:
Are their any other sources outside of Caesar for the human sacrifices?

I don't think so.

lol yes. Huge pits full of bodies, like were found in Ur not long ago, for instance, and of course the Phoenicians and Cartahginians were famous for their sacrifices of babies, and on and on;' most of Africa loved human sacrifices, and so did Aztecs and Mayans. And, most of them especially loved sacrificing young girls, which makes all you delusional hippie witchcraft fans especially stupid to follow the pagan driveling.

And that religion that killed those who came before them....destroyed the Roman Empire after they took over....burned women as witches....and had their priests/ministers rape and molest with almost complete freedom..........

Most people who actually got an education will know that the most Catholic countries in Europe, like Spain and the Papal states, had almost no 'witch burnings' at all. But being an illiterate dumbass, all you have is parroting rubbish you read on a web page somewhere, no real clue about anything.

lol yes. Huge pits full of bodies, like were found in Ur not long ago, for instance, and of course the Phoenicians and Cartahginians were famous for their sacrifices of babies, and on and on;' most of Africa loved human sacrifices, and so did Aztecs and Mayans. And, most of them especially loved sacrificing young girls, which makes all you delusional hippie witchcraft fans especially stupid to follow the pagan driveling.
Cite your source for druids. Please and thank you.

Cite your source for druids. Please and thank you.

Cite your source for claiming we should take those infantile D&D addicted dorks seriously and pretend they're actually a 'religion' instead just another mob of neurotic fetishists and gimps.

Cite your source for claiming we should take those infantile D&D addicted dorks seriously and pretend they're actually a 'religion' instead just another mob of neurotic fetishists and gimps.
So, you don't have any.

Thank you. That's all I needed.

They don't need your permission to exist.

Cite your source. Please and thank you.

So many more. How many do you want?

This is only about Druids. Once more, we are left with one source. Caesar's account. That's it. They can't agree on a date for Lindow Man and the argument for that as a ritual killing is debated.

OK. You are a teacher. Do you have anything else as a source for the Druids?

So in other words you think this silly stupid shit should be taken seriously, cuz 'Xians!!! And... and stuff.
I am a Christian. I am also a veteran who swore to protect and defend the Constitution. I took my oath seriously, and I still do. The Constitution doesn't apply only to people who share my beliefs.

Christians are persecuted and martyred all over the world. It's not right. No one's faith should be denied to them, no matter what they believe.

Please note...again...that you have no say in the validity of anyone's faith. If you believe you should, by all means, run for office on the platform of "I Get To Decide What You're Allowed To Believe." Good luck with that. I suspect you're going to go through life bitter and disappointed, but that's your problem.

This is only about Druids. Once more, we are left with one source. Caesar's account. That's it. They can't agree on a date for Lindow Man and the argument for that as a ritual killing is debated.

OK. You are a teacher. Do you have anything else as a source for the Druids?

Okay you realize when you say "one source" that you are speaking of ancient history, yes? Most people were illiterate and had no access to writing materials. "One source" in the ancient world was A SOURCE. That's history. Hello? When that source is backed by archeological evidence, that's SOLID history.

Secondly, why wouldn't they perform human sacrifice? What's to stop them? Other pagans did.

They aren't going to read them, which is why I just laugh at their demands; anybody can look up the history for themselves, so it's just a silly game to run around demanding links.

I am a Christian. I am also a veteran who swore to protect and defend the Constitution. I took my oath seriously, and I still do. The Constitution doesn't apply only to people who share my beliefs.

Christians are persecuted and martyred all over the world. It's not right. No one's faith should be denied to them, no matter what they believe.

Please note...again...that you have no say in the validity of anyone's faith. If you believe you should, by all means, run for office on the platform of "I Get To Decide What You're Allowed To Believe." Good luck with that. I suspect you're going to go through life bitter and disappointed, but that's your problem.
More rubbish. You didn't swear to protection the actual Constitution, just the fantasy version you invented for yourself. Go ahead and try to claim the establishment clause was meant to protect some stone age cult's right to sacrifice humans if you want, it doesn't, and only fools think these 'druids' are serious about anything, they're just laughing at how degenerate the country has become.

This sums up the sort of 'libertarian' nonsense floated around as excuses for the most ridiculous claims these days:

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained."

Stirling S. Newberry

In contrast, let's check out the views of of a real Constitutional libertarian on what to do with nutjobs and freak shows:

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.-Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Freak shows and nutjobs should be deported, according to a real libertarian.

Jefferson is one of those tiny handful of Founders atheists and freak shows love to cite over and over again re the establishment clause, almost always out of context and literally always because there were so few non-Christians for them to cite when peddling rubbish re 'Original Intent'' they always cite Jefferson, Franklin, some quote by Washington, and Thomas Paine, who wasn't a Founder at all, but none of the other 200 plus Founders for some reason. And, neither Franklin nor Jefferson were atheists either but some seem to think they were.

Last edited:
More rubbish. You didn't swear to protection the actual Constitution, just the fantasy version you invented for yourself. Go ahead and try to claim the establishment clause was meant to protect some stone age cult's right to sacrifice humans if you want, it doesn't, and only fools think these 'druids' are serious about anything, they're just laughing at how degenerate the country has become.

This sums up the sort of 'libertarian' nonsense floated around as excuses for the most ridiculous claims these days:

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained."

Stirling S. Newberry

In contrast, let's check out the views of of a real Constitutional libertarian on what to do with nutjobs and freak shows:

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.-Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Freak shows and nutjobs should be deported, according to a real libertarian.

Jefferson is one of those tiny handful of Founders atheists and freak shows love to cite over and over again re the establishment clause, almost always out of context and literally always because there were so few non-Christians for them to cite when peddling rubbish re 'Original Intent'' they always cite Jefferson, Franklin, some quote by Washington, and Thomas Paine, who wasn't a Founder at all, but none of the other 200 plus Founders for some reason. And, neither Franklin nor Jefferson were atheists either but some seem to think they were.
How about you argue against the things I actually say, instead of what the voices in your head tell you I said?

It's plain you have no understanding of and respect for the Constitution. You can just run along now.

And if you ever bring up NAMBLA to me in any form as an argument against my views, you can eat shit and die. I believe pedos should be publicly hanged.

Okay you realize when you say "one source" that you are speaking of ancient history, yes? Most people were illiterate and had no access to writing materials. "One source" in the ancient world was A SOURCE. That's history. Hello? When that source is backed by archeological evidence, that's SOLID history.

Secondly, why wouldn't they perform human sacrifice? What's to stop them? Other pagans did.

I've never met a teacher that didn't strive for accuracy.

It's called propaganda. The justification for war. This is what you have.

Forum List

Back