Zone1 Dubious China Man on Amazon.com

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I bought a BomberJacket, it looks good, the colour is good, but the quality is very low it feels like a piece of paper when i touch it not like a jacket, and it is way too small eventhough it said 7XXL. That should be larger then what i need, it is not that size.

It came from China, but I bought it on Amazon, dubious. I filled out a complain via Amazon, and have to print the send back card, and then i will get my money back.

pic upload imgur

Your taste is abysmal .
It even looks cheap quality on that photo of a morbidly obese guy looking suicidal .
You need a Life Style coach and a brain defreeze .

I bought a BomberJacket, it looks good, the colour is good, but the quality is very low it feels like a piece of paper when i touch it not like a jacket, and it is way too small eventhough it said 7XXL. That should be larger then what i need, it is not that size.

It came from China, but I bought it on Amazon, dubious. I filled out a complain via Amazon, and have to print the send back card, and then i will get my money back.

pic upload imgur

When you buy from Amazon, your money could very likely be used to murder unborn babies.

As soon as Amazon announced it would pay for its employees' abortions, I quit using them. I thought I would hate having to pay for shipping but I am finding that Amazon often inflates prices so much that buying elsewhere, even having to pay for shipping, I save money. I just bought my favorite coffee directly from the roaster and their price was LESS than Amazon's.

pic upload imgur
That looks like a classic Derby style jacket. When I'm in San Francisco, I get it there. That said the prices have gone up. Wait for a sale -- Classic Green Derby Jacket released May 15th, 2021

Forum List

Back