🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dude Wins Female Cycling World Championship

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I can't say I'm particularly interested in the outcome of the female cycling world championship. The results really don't impact my life - like not at all. In fact, until you brought this up I wasn't even completely sure that this even existed. I'm familiar with men cycling because I know about Lance Armstrong, so naturally I would assume that a competitive...league? of females also exists. Are they also juiced up on steroids like Lance Armstrong? Don't answer that - I don't care.

Maybe one day, when all the other big issues are taken care of, I will care about this. But for now, this really isn't even close to registering on the list of things that I'm concerned about.

If I had more time, I might list out all the obscure things that I care more about than this story. But sadly, I do not have the time right now. However, I can assure you that I care more about my non-existent list of things that I care very little about than I care about this story of yours about female cycling.

I knew a prostitute who rode a bicycle.She peddled ass all over town.

I can't say I'm particularly interested in the outcome of the female cycling world championship. The results really don't impact my life - like not at all. In fact, until you brought this up I wasn't even completely sure that this even existed. I'm familiar with men cycling because I know about Lance Armstrong, so naturally I would assume that a competitive...league? of females also exists. Are they also juiced up on steroids like Lance Armstrong? Don't answer that - I don't care.

Maybe one day, when all the other big issues are taken care of, I will care about this. But for now, this really isn't even close to registering on the list of things that I'm concerned about.

If I had more time, I might list out all the obscure things that I care more about than this story. But sadly, I do not have the time right now. However, I can assure you that I care more about my non-existent list of things that I care very little about than I care about this story of yours about female cycling.

You cared enough to post 3 paragraphs of sarcasm though didnt you? Hope you get a bunch of thumbs up and "funny and agree!" for your trouble

you sure wrote a lot on it not to care.....

....sure--keep letting common sense/proper values go down and down--then you get to the bottom and have dumbass/deviant/fruitcake culture

Translation- play ignorant

yea, let those involved in the "sport" figure it out. otherwise these are just "tools of rage" to keep people mad.

About She-Males in sport- how about Caitlyn Jenner?

This "broad" received a gold medal in the Olympics for the decathlon, even though the event is limited to dudes only.

Should the IOC strip Jenner of "her" medals for this violation of basic fairness? The 6-2, 200 pound chick should have been competing against the East German girls in 1976.

....sure--keep letting common sense/proper values go down and down--then you get to the bottom and have dumbass/deviant/fruitcake culture
...and he can count, all the way up to two.

The guy is a real piece of work.
A selfish dick.
He damn well knows the day he waltzes in on the field he disrupts and ruins the sport for everyone else but himself.
He knows this. But does it anyway.
That is a selfish jerk

This is an injustice to the actual WOMEN, who were competing in that event.

And it reveals the utter insanity of our current policies and laws on transgenderism, which is not limited to this sport.

Indeed, it reveals an underlying weakness in our entire concept of "equality", which is a factor in nearly ever facet of life, thanks to an massively intrusive government and the insane pc mob of social justice warriors.

Civil war with the folks who do not know which bathroom to use will be fun.

Right so all we got from this is that there is a lot guys here that don't like transgender people...

Please stop calling yourselves Christians...

I think this is code for it's all about you. That and you can't justify "progress"ive ways.

Forum List

Back