🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dude Wins Female Cycling World Championship

so you are saying the cyclist is not a female? Doesn’t she identify as a female? She had sex change surgery To become a female, how is it not fair? You having a separate events means she isn’t accepted as a real female.
Is he XX or XY?

In the leftist world, they got what they wanted. Now, she complains that women aren't equal athletically to men and should have separate events just for people that are confused about their gender. Maybe they should create the Mentally Challenged Olympics.

I can't say I'm particularly interested in the outcome of the female cycling world championship. The results really don't impact my life - like not at all. In fact, until you brought this up I wasn't even completely sure that this even existed. I'm familiar with men cycling because I know about Lance Armstrong, so naturally I would assume that a competitive...league? of females also exists. Are they also juiced up on steroids like Lance Armstrong? Don't answer that - I don't care.

Maybe one day, when all the other big issues are taken care of, I will care about this. But for now, this really isn't even close to registering on the list of things that I'm concerned about.

If I had more time, I might list out all the obscure things that I care more about than this story. But sadly, I do not have the time right now. However, I can assure you that I care more about my non-existent list of things that I care very little about than I care about this story of yours about female cycling.
Its not about YOU, dummy. Its about womens sports across the board being destroyed by allowing men to compete. Ive never watched a cycling race in my life, but i feel bad for the atheletes who have dedicated their lives to this, only to get screwed over by leftwing PC nonsense.

All this BS began with homo-marriage. But you know "gay marriage won't hurt anyone". Sure the fuck dumbed the left down, don't you agree?

Men are chicks. Further proof cause-loving "liberals" can't get out of their own way. They should charge tickets to watch LGBTQRSZYXZ fighting it out with feminists.

Rachel McKinnon -- Transgender Cyclist Wins Female Cycling World Championship | National Review
This was their crowning achievement
th (3).jpeg
This will be their next move
th (3).jpeg
americas-first-shemale-president-michelle-obama-2020-6876537.png

I can't say I'm particularly interested in the outcome of the female cycling world championship. The results really don't impact my life - like not at all. In fact, until you brought this up I wasn't even completely sure that this even existed. I'm familiar with men cycling because I know about Lance Armstrong, so naturally I would assume that a competitive...league? of females also exists. Are they also juiced up on steroids like Lance Armstrong? Don't answer that - I don't care.

Maybe one day, when all the other big issues are taken care of, I will care about this. But for now, this really isn't even close to registering on the list of things that I'm concerned about.

If I had more time, I might list out all the obscure things that I care more about than this story. But sadly, I do not have the time right now. However, I can assure you that I care more about my non-existent list of things that I care very little about than I care about this story of yours about female cycling.
Its not about YOU, dummy. Its about womens sports across the board being destroyed by allowing men to compete. Ive never watched a cycling race in my life, but i feel bad for the atheletes who have dedicated their lives to this, only to get screwed over by leftwing PC nonsense.

You're right - it isn't about me. I don't care about this. Now allow me to educate you a little on it.

It isn't about you either. The only reason you and your ilk are sooooooo unbearably upset about this is because you're trying to make it about YOUR opinion of gender politics. The truth is that you guy don't give two shits about women's cycling and you know it.

So who is this actually about? Who actually should care about this? Well it's about the women themselves and the cycling organization. USA Cycling tweeted about this:

"USA Cycling is committed to providing safe, fun, measured and equitable racing & riding. At the elite level, as a member of the US Olympic and Paralympic Committee, we follow the IOC’s transgender guidelines. Please review our policy here:"

Going on to read their transgender guidelines, here is what they have to say:

"Those who transition from male to female are eligible to compete in the female category under the following conditions:
  1. The athlete has declared that her gender identity is female. The declaration cannot be changed, for sporting purposes, for a minimum of four years.
  2. The athlete must demonstrate that her total testosterone level in serum has been below 10 nmol/L for at least 12 months prior to her first competition (with the requirement for any longer period to be based on a confidential case-by-case evaluation, considering whether or not 12 months is a sufficient length of time to minimize any advantage in women’s competition).
  3. The athlete's total testosterone level in serum must remain below 10 nmol/L throughout the period of desired eligibility to compete in the female category.
  4. Compliance with these conditions may be monitored by random or for-cause testing. In the event of non-compliance, the athlete’s eligibility for female competition will be suspended for 12 months."
Policy VII. Transgender Athletes/IOC Transgender Guidelines | USA Cycling

So there you have it. The stakeholders are explicitly clear about what they will allow as far as transgender competition. If the organization is unhappy with their policies, then they can change them. If the women are unhappy with their policies, then they can leave the organization or speak with the organization. Maybe the organization should figure out their own set of rules? Maybe people like you, who don't give a shit about women's cycling, should shut the fuck up and let them conduct themselves the way they want to? Crazy idea, I know.

Either way, their decision has no effect on you or I. Neither of us has a dog in this fight. You're just going out of your way to pretend to be upset about something you don't care about. I don't care about this and neither does the organization.

Last edited:
Here's a thought. How about you and your angry group of hillbillies contact the USA Cycling organization and tell them you don't like their transgender policy. Threaten that you will boycott them, lol.

hillbillies2.jpg

"We don' like that thar woman bike racin' polocy and we reckon ya'll best change it unless ya'll want us to boycott you!"

Forum List

Back