Due to the record heat and tragedy in Texas and Oklahoma, I am no longer a global warming skeptic

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans

Where are the facts that show the recent heat waves is mostly caused by humans? You got any facts or is it mostly estimates made by people who have skin in the game? The same people who have been screaming that the end is nigh for at least 30 some years? How many of those estimates have been correct? How many times has catastrophes been prophesied that did not happen?

In fact, the extent of climate changes due to anthropogenic causes is unproven and unknown.

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

Guess what? No one cares what you believe.

We got record snow in june, in new england, that trumps a hot day in texas

Where are the facts that show the recent heat waves is mostly caused by humans? You got any facts or is it mostly estimates made by people who have skin in the game? The same people who have been screaming that the end is nigh for at least 30 some years? How many of those estimates have been correct? How many times has catastrophes been prophesied that did not happen?

In fact, the extent of climate changes due to anthropogenic causes is unproven and unknown.
Why does it have to be mostly caused by humans?

There is no such thing as global warming, air pollution, water pollution, soil erosion and all of that other commie science stuff...

We should have never done away with leaded gas and we don't need to be worried about any of that other anti-pollution crap.....

In fact, any attempts to mitigate pollution is just a win for the global warming crowd...we should do the opposite of everything they want....just to trigger them...bring back asbestos too!!
You grew up with a gas stove, didn't you?

In 1980 Texas had record heat. 69 days of 100 degrees or more. Then it stopped. 71 days in 2011. What wasn't that global warming? Lol, no it's just summer in Texas. You'll have find something else to set your hair on fire over.

Last edited:
We got record snow in june, in new england, that trumps a hot day in texas

But it's not really global warming. It is climate change. So, you're snow in June proves that the climate is changing.

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

Yeah, yet another lie from the fake conservative. The facts are the frequency and power of tornadoes is less than in the 1930's and 1950's.

In 1980 Texas had record heat. Then it stopped. What wasn't that global warming? Lol, no it's just summer in Texas. You'll go ave find something else to set your hair on fire over.
It wasn't global warming. It was climate change. That's how it works, record heat, record cold, then record heat. That proves that the climate changes.

So because 2 states in the US have experienced record heat- that proves the global warming theory?
We’ll remember that the next time there’s a cold snap and the deniers come out of the woodwork.

Yes and it happens by magic or the touch of god. No science involved there… right?!

Nope. The Sun drives it. You know, that big orange ball in the sky!

Forum List

Back