Due to the record heat and tragedy in Texas and Oklahoma, I am no longer a global warming skeptic

Then they match your asshole?

girl laughing.gif

Those folks are habitual liars with the attention span of gnats.

I recall awhile back some left loon saying the dust bowl in Oklahoma and surrounding states was caused by global warming, when asked why he claimed it was from the US testing atomic weapons.

He vanished when it was pointed out atomic weapons weren't invented until long after the dust bowl took place

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

He was 66 and black

A prime candidate for a heart attack in any weather

I recall awhile back some left loon saying the dust bowl in Oklahoma and surrounding states was caused by global warming, when asked why he claimed it was from the US testing atomic weapons.

He vanished when it was pointed out atomic weapons weren't invented until long after the dust bowl took place
You're talking about the causes of a lot of dust, along with a quote by some unknown guy, in a thread about heat.
so-weird-caity-lotz.gif

No, really....You wafer-thin veneer of cover as an alleged "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) was blown several weeks ago.

You don't need to pretend anymore, because nobody is buying it.
Speak for yourself, I am still fooled.

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

Your shtick is weird.

We got record snow in june, in new england, that trumps a hot day in texas

Your link said that one mount in New England had record snow, fake news peddler.
New England is a group of states, not a mount. No wonder your link was "usmessageboard.com".

Forum List

Back