Due to the record heat and tragedy in Texas and Oklahoma, I am no longer a global warming skeptic

You grew up with a gas stove, didn't you?
He independent, you got caught liking a comment where a guy lied about New England breaking snow records for June.
shame-witch.gif

If global warming supporters rely on "scientific data" you would assume that the warming would be universally felt in all the lower 48 states but no. Western Virginia had a record low temperature on the first day of summer. Keep the data you like and dump the data that doesn't support the theory. That's the recipe for the GW extortion game.

If global warming supporters rely on "scientific data" you would assume that the warming would be universally felt in all the lower 48 states but no. Western Virginia had a record low temperature on the first day of summer. Keep the data you like and dump the data that doesn't support the theory. That's the recipe for the GW extortion game.

The data has been fudged over and over

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

Yes Dimbot from Decatur, the heat has definitely melted your tiny brain.

I never said anything positive about Putin.
Plus am I am a DeSantis fan and you Trump supporters are the Russian lovers.
Projecting?
I think its stupid for trump and deSantos supporters to attack each other with such vitriol

Chill out folks and try to get along

Whichever one wins he should become our guy

The data has been fudged over and over
The fact that the 2011 Fukishima earthquake that moved Japan and impacted the tilt of the earth is ignored by G.W. "scientists" because there is no extortion money in a natural event. WW2 ships have been percolating haz-mat chemicals for 80 years but you can't extort money from an 80 year old administration. Windmills kill endangered migratory birds and allegedly kill salt water species but organizations like PITA would rather blame you and me for operating fossil fuel vehicles.

The fact that the 2011 Fukishima earthquake that moved Japan and impacted the tilt of the earth is ignored by G.W. "scientists" because there is no extortion money in a natural event. WW2 ships have been percolating haz-mat chemicals for 80 years but you can't extort money from an 80 year old administration. Windmills kill endangered migratory birds and allegedly kill salt water species but organizations like PITA would rather blame you and me for operating fossil fuel vehicles.

Globull warming is a huge scam

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

Ok I get it. You joined USMB just to be a doofus. You've earned my rarely used IGNORE.

Forum List

Back