Due to the record heat and tragedy in Texas and Oklahoma, I am no longer a global warming skeptic

So you walked string with a thermometer placed in different regions of the state in the 80s and averaging those temperatures to see what the state temperature was?

You do realize there are about a million people out there, all eyeballin the weather, takin notes, recording numbers... all for future use and knowledge.

Amirite?

Let’s take things step-by-step. You’re gonna have to explain your claim that you measured Texas state temperatures in the 80s and compared them to todays temperatures once you admit that you were full of shit I will name the scientists.

You’re not gonna run away from this one
First explain yours. You claimed hottest, based on something you have zero evidence of! I’m laughing

In conclusion, JC456 pulled out of your ass, the claim that he single-handedly measured Texas Temperatures during the 80s with his traveling thermometer.

Don’t make things up again
Did you provide evidence of your claim with a name?

Nope. Climate in Texas is hot. You question that you’re a kook

Meh, meanwhile it's 61 and drizzle here in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.....May showed-up late is all. :dunno:
What Precede Usually Determines

Common sense would tell us that auto emissions (#StupidSpeak: "pollution") thickens the air and slow down the wind. The downturn in economic activity during the Depression lowered auto emissions enough to cause the Dust Bowl.

What Precede Usually Determines

Common sense would tell us that auto emissions (#StupidSpeak: "pollution") thickens the air and slow down the wind. The downturn in economic activity during the Depression lowered auto emissions enough to cause the Dust Bowl.
yeah-thats-the-ticket-2744803.gif

Because CO2 is .013% of the atmosphere and humans are responsible of 1% of the .013%

I see that it is impossible that humans have any effect, outside of .00013% of our contributions.
Potawannabe

But that percentage was good enough to get Elizabeth Warpaint affirmatively actioned as a Native American, so it is acceptable science at the Ivy League universities.

Forum List

Back