Due to the record heat and tragedy in Texas and Oklahoma, I am no longer a global warming skeptic

Dude, you are the one who cited the NBC article. You are bonkers.

Because, ironically enough, despite being a major topic in the 1990s and beyond.... the web has censored the real truth....

that the DATA always refuted the Co2 FRAUD until the Co2 Fraud FUDGED the data, and that is what NBC reported...

THANKS...

You, of course, are too dumb to understand the difference between data and fudge...

No, that is not the best answer. We could ban all oil use worldwide, but that would create more problems than it would fix.

Missing = evidence that Co2 causes warming

That "evidence" is just 100% pure FUDGED FRAUD never backed by actual data

No, that is not the best answer. We could ban all oil use worldwide, but that would create more problems than it would fix.
Where and when do you think some government will "ban all oil use worldwide"?

I dont think they would. I simply said it could be done, but just because it can be done doesnt mean we should.

Only if plastic, synthetic rubber, resins (basically Polymers) and GFK isn't needed any more - or replaced by ?

Last edited:
Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

Dude, stop it, you’re cracking me up. I lived in TX in the 80’s and it was hotter. Dummass

Dude, stop it, you’re cracking me up. I lived in TX in the 80’s and it was hotter. Dummass
So you walked string with a thermometer placed in different regions of the state in the 80s and averaging those temperatures to see what the state temperature was?

So you walked string with a thermometer placed in different regions of the state in the 80s and averaging those temperatures to see what the state temperature was?

The weather service did that. In Dallas it hit 118 then.

It seems you don’t know what weather vs climate is. The climate is hot. Guess what, it’s hot

Who? Name them
Let’s take things step-by-step. You’re gonna have to explain your claim that you measured Texas state temperatures in the 80s and compared them to todays temperatures once you admit that you were full of shit I will name the scientists.

You’re not gonna run away from this one

Forum List

Back