Due to the record heat and tragedy in Texas and Oklahoma, I am no longer a global warming skeptic

Ok, I'll play along. I'm in North Texas, and it's been quite nice in these parts. Maybe 88 for the high today...

But let's pretend I'm buying into climate hysteria.... does anyone think that a swedish retard and algore (an american retard) have the capacity to comprehend the sophisticated nuances of global weather patterns. These two dumber-than-fuck grifters can't remember whether it's better to wipe front to back or back to front. algore told us the temperature at the earth's core is "millions of degrees man!" It's actually about 6000 Kelvin.

algore walks into an empty room.... and somehow the room becomes emptier.

By all means, send them your money shitlibs. You probably stole it anyway.

climate change virus.jpg

Ok, I'll play along. I'm in North Texas, and it's been quite nice in these parts. Maybe 88 for the high today...

It's even more temperate here in Virginia. But guess what: North Texas and Northern Virginia are but a very small part of the Northern Hemisphere.

But let's pretend I'm buying into climate hysteria.... does anyone think that a swedish retard and algore (an american retard) have the capacity to comprehend the sophisticated nuances of global weather patterns. These two dumber-than-fuck grifters can't remember whether it's better to wipe front to back or back to front. algore told us the temperature at the earth's core is "millions of degrees man!" It's actually about 6000 Kelvin.

algore walks into an empty room.... and somehow the room becomes emptier.

By all means, send them your money shitlibs. You probably stole it anyway.

I don't really care what Al Gore thinks. Not sure which "swedish retard" you're referring to.

Man is causing climate change because man is taking out 30-35 gigatons of carbon each year and pushing it into the atmosphere, where it stays about 300 years. Adding greenhouse gases in such large volumes changes the amount of heat that stays in our atmosphere versus that which escapes back into space. This is basic physics. Just saying "Climate has changed in the past" is a non-sequitur because it doesn't address the scientific fact that mankind is changing the composition of the atmosphere.

This argument is like arguing that humans can't burn down or clear cut forests because forest fires have always happened in the past. Yes, there are natural causes of forest fires, but humans destroy forests, too. Similarly, humans can destroy the environment and the climate just like natural forces can.

Not one shred of real evidence supports your claim.

You are religious nutjobs, your high priests read you their scriptures and you accept it without thinking.

The very epitome of cult.

You believe what you want, pop tart.

I understand what can be measured, fruitloop. Not one claim made by the doomsday cult can be measured.

If it's too hot it's climate change. If it's too cold it's climate change. If it's too wet, If it's too dry. Etc. Etc. Etc.

That makes it unfalsifiable.

If it's unfalsifiable it is a PSEUDO SCIENCE.

Look it up, buttercup.

If you dare.

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

You do realize... Even your "politcal" opponents can read don't you..? No one Left, or Right would mistake you for a "conservative"...

You believe what you want, pop tart.

Right here

Two and only two measures of atmospheric temps - satellites and balloons

Both show no warming for 30 years during rising Co2 in the atmosphere

Hence, the theory that increasing atmospheric Co2 would warm the atmosphere would be REJECTED and it would have been if the taxpayer funded climate "scientists" had not engaged in the most conflicted and obviously wrong FUDGE JOB in science history, a FUDGE JOB that none - NONE - of the warmers here have tried to defend because it is indefensible and laughably wrong....

Right here

Two and only two measures of atmospheric temps - satellites and balloons

Both show no warming for 30 years during rising Co2 in the atmosphere

Hence, the theory that increasing atmospheric Co2 would warm the atmosphere would be REJECTED and it would have been if the taxpayer funded climate "scientists" had not engaged in the most conflicted and obviously wrong FUDGE JOB in science history, a FUDGE JOB that none - NONE - of the warmers here have tried to defend because it is indefensible and laughably wrong....

I like how you quote yourself as an official source. Well played.

But I ain't playin.

I like how you quote yourself as an official source. Well played.

But I ain't playin.

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data

What did your side do??

satellites - flat line of data fudged to an upward slope because of "orbit wobble" which would not affect the IR satellite data at all

balloons - a "shade issue" constant for the duration of the data - possibly justifying a one time increase in ALL data, still leaving it also a FLAT LINE... but somehow this shade issue was used to fudge a flat line into an upward curve, and you have to have an IQ under 5 to buy that one...

The ONLY EVIDENCE that increasing atmospheric Co2 causes "warming" is THE WORST MOST CONFLICTED FUDGE JOB IN SCIENCE HISTORY

Last edited:
Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

So really, you now believe in AGW because DeSantes does.

1. Is English your first language?

2. If so, did you graduate beyond...the 5th grade?

The article you cited as a source argues against climate change skepticism.

1. Is English your first language?

2. If so, did you graduate beyond...the 5th grade?

The article you cited as a source argues against climate change skepticism.

LOL!!!

Have BEAK and BIRDBRAIN will PARROT...

And blurring Global Warming with Climate Change - IQ under 5 confirmed...

LOL!!!

Have BEAK and BIRDBRAIN will PARROT...

And blurring Global Warming with Climate Change - IQ under 5 confirmed...

In other words, you can't read the English language. Good to know going forward.

It's a rare kind of dumbass in which you cite an article that argues against your position and then double down.

In other words, you can't read the English language. Good to know going forward.

It's a rare kind of dumbass in which you cite an article that argues against your position and then double down.

The article is quite clear

For 30 years highly correlated satellite and balloon data, the TWO and ONLY TWO measures of Earth atmospheric temperature showed NO WARMING during a period of rising Co2.

That led to the worst most conflicted fudge job ever, and you just BAWKED the bullshit as if it is gospel. It is laughable, and it completely validates the point.

The ONLY "EVIDENCE" that increasing atmospheric Co2 increases atmospheric temperature is 100% PURE FUDGED FRAUD with laughable bullshit excuses, excuses that don't justify what the fudging did...

Only an IDIOT with an IQ under 5 would PARROT that NBC spin without questioning it...

Forum List

Back