Due to the record heat and tragedy in Texas and Oklahoma, I am no longer a global warming skeptic

I have a way of ending global warming. Someone just needs to send me a check for 25 trillion dollars (I'll do it for half the going rate of 50 trillion dollars) and I guarantee that global warming will end. On second thought, instead of a check, I'd rather have it in unmarked tens and twenties.

Pretty much but trillions won't stop weather

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

63 degrees for the high in Virginia the past two days, science hater.

I have a way of ending global warming. Someone just needs to send me a check for 25 trillion dollars (I'll do it for half the going rate of 50 trillion dollars) and I guarantee that global warming will end. On second thought, instead of a check, I'd rather have it in unmarked tens and twenties.
Sent your loot to Honest Oddball's Carbon Credits inc. today!

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

Climate change isnt being questioned. The question is how much of it is manmade and how much can we do to realistically stop it.

You’re a lying libturd and you’ve always bought the AGW scam.

Your link said that one mount in New England had record snow, fake news peddler.
New England is a group of states, not a mount. No wonder your link was "usmessageboard.com".
You are so right, what a huge mistake on my part, to state that New England had record snow, that really tells a smart person like you nothing, so I am very sorry.

I will make it right, for you.

We had record snow at;
Latitude DMS: 38°3'0.23"N
Longitude DMS: 85°32'44.84"W

You are so right, what a huge mistake on my part, to state that New England had record snow, that really tells a smart person like you nothing, so I am very sorry.

I will make it right, for you.

We had record snow at;
Latitude DMS: 38°3'0.23"N
Longitude DMS: 85°32'44.84"W
thanks for the apology. And remember, when a mount breaks a record, don’t say a collection of states had a record.

You are the farthest thing from a conservative in my opinion.

Here is Oaklandtown, it's been much cooler than usual, so I am convinced we are heading into another Ice Age.

j/k

In Realityland, the earth has slowing gotten warmer ever since the Little Ice Age ended in the 1800s. Temps are still lower than the Roman and Medieval Warming Periods. Warming is very very good for humans, animals, plants and other living things. More people die from cold than heat.

Because CO2 is .013% of the atmosphere and humans are responsible of 1% of the .013%

I see that it is impossible that humans have any effect, outside of .00013% of our contributions.
My post agrees with yours

Let's see......it's summer time. So yeah it's always easy to complain about climate change during the hottest part of the year.

And today the earths average temperature is 57 to 59 degrees. But before man ever came around it was much much hotter in spikes.

The antarctic used to be a rain forest about 92 million years ago with a temperature around 82 degrees.

6000 years ago the Sahara desert was tropical but hasn't been in man's recorded history.

Climate is very real. Because the climate changes, it has been for billions of years. We've had world wide droughts, multiple ice ages, total depletion of the ozone layer a dozen times, mass extinctions, world wide fires and a lot more way before man ever showed up.

To just jump up and say "man is causing climate change because it's hot outside in the summer" is really vacious and shallow thinking because the climate is always changing. The earth is not static, nature is not a narrow one way straight road either. Could we have effected it marginally? Sure we could have, but everything were seeing happen has been happening since earth first had an atmosphere and life began and what we see now is nothing compared to what the earth has gone through.

Forum List

Back