Due to the record heat and tragedy in Texas and Oklahoma, I am no longer a global warming skeptic

Because CO2 is .013% of the atmosphere and humans are responsible of 1% of the .013%

I see that it is impossible that humans have any effect, outside of .00013% of our contributions.
You didn’t address my question. Try reading slower

Didn't you post a similar thread to this just recently, claiming you just changed your mind on global warming when, in fact, you have believed in it all along?

Who are you trying to fool?
But how can that be? He goes by "Conservative man"

Therefore, that can't be true, can it?

th

Didn't you post a similar thread to this just recently, claiming you just changed your mind on global warming when, in fact, you have believed in it all along?

Who are you trying to fool?
Those folks are habitual liars with the attention span of gnats.

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

No, really....You wafer-thin veneer of cover as an alleged "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) was blown several weeks ago.

You don't need to pretend anymore, because nobody is buying it.

Yet AZ is in a very MILD - cool summer 23'. Longest timespan in recorded history to hit 100deg at start of the year. I guess Global Warming picks and chooses where to warm?

Hey there my fellow red-blooded patriots!

I am known in these quarters for being an Ultra conservative.

However, let's face facts, the sweltering Texas summer days we've been experiencing recently scream one thing: climate change mostly caused by us humans. But before any of my brethren start hollering about conspiracy theories and fake news, let's take a deep breath (literally) and read:

OMFG!!!! One guy died from the heat!!!

It's all over now! We're all gonna die.!!!

3368371_0.jpg

Forum List

Back