Duh! FOX New Audience Loves White Nationalist Talking Points

‘In a statement shared with Insider, Justin Wells, a senior executive producer for Carlson's show, said: "Tucker Carlson programming embraces diversity of thought and presents various points of view in an industry where contrarian thought and the search for truth are often ignored."’ ibid

Propagating misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies is not ‘contrarian thought’ and seeks only to oppose the truth.
🙄

Conservatives are white nationalist, bigots, racists, and neo-fascist purveyors of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory – it stands to reason that conservatives watch Fox ‘news’ because it propagates that very dogma.
Adam_Clayton_Jokeass: your premise is false. But you are a racist and a bigot. You’re a purveyor of the fake black grievance industry. It stands to reason that you project your own sins on to those whom you wish to marginalize.

Conservatives are white nationalist, bigots, racists, and neo-fascist purveyors of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory – it stands to reason that conservatives watch Fox ‘news’ because it propagates that very dogma.

It's obvious that you hang on Joy Reid's every word!
That negress still remains ugly no matter how she try's to Whitefy her blackness!!

True story.

You call all of us racists and then youre outraged that no one is taking you seriously? Gee, i wonder why. :laugh:
Actually it was the NYT stating that the White Nationalists talking points appeal to FOX viewers. Do you disagree?

Nobody countering the story...just complaining about the author.

I, and several others have asked for example of these "talking points" and you have not responded.

Best example, for discussion purposes. We don't need a Gish Gallop fallacy or a link to some wall of text rant from some lib talking about Tucker.

You believe this shit, back it up with a serious example. Or admit that you cannot.

Can you name one of the talking points?
Because there are complete dumbfucks like Mac1958 that say white nationalism is wanting voter id and sovereignty.
And most of you hacks are like programmed robots, so i figure this is all the same thing.

I, and several others have asked for example of these "talking points" and you have not responded.

Best example, for discussion purposes. We don't need a Gish Gallop fallacy or a link to some wall of text rant from some lib talking about Tucker.

You believe this shit, back it up with a serious example. Or admit that you cannot.
I don't watch FOX news. Feel free to avail yourself of the NYT article if you're interested in their methodologies.

Forum List

Back