Duh! FOX New Audience Loves White Nationalist Talking Points

Then there is this:

You want me to listen to a half an hour of your lefty shit? LOL!. If they made a point, which I doubt, just tell it to us, so we can easily refute it.

I'm been waiting two weeks for one of you leftards to tell me the worst "white nationalist talking point" that Fox News audience supposedly believes..

NONE OF YOU HAVE EVEN TRIED.

You are all a bunch of moral cowards.

1652440749139.png

You want me to listen to a half an hour of your lefty shit? LOL!. If they made a point, which I doubt, just tell it to us, so we can easily refute it.

I'm been waiting two weeks for one of you leftards to tell me the worst "white nationalist talking point" that Fox News audience supposedly believes..

NONE OF YOU HAVE EVEN TRIED.

You are all a bunch of moral cowards.

View attachment 643931
I can post the information.... you're immunity to facts is your problem.

NPR is severely leftwing biased

Our tax dollars at work

Carlson is solidly anti illegal alien, and that triggers knee jerk libs everywhere, particularly those at the NW Times and public radio
Reality is heavily biased to the leftwing. Some idiots still believe Trump won the 2020 election. You're not one of them are you?

Reality is heavily biased to the leftwing. Some idiots still believe Trump won the 2020 election. You're not one of them are you?

If that was true, you would be happy to tell me, what the worst "white nationalist" talking point, fox news viewers supposedly like.

I'm sorry you can't read. I'm not surprised but I am sorry.

Ok fucktard, I went back and looked more closely. Closest I found to them backing up their shit, was this.

"Carlson's stories about immigration or warnings of demographic change in the US, like the white nationalist "Great Replacement" theory, were a hit, the outlet reported."

Immigration is a real issue. Demographic shift is a real issue. Saying "white nationalism" is meaningless faggotry.

You are a shit talker. Teh New York Times is a propaganda mouth piece of the Left.

Ok fucktard, I went back and looked more closely. Closest I found to them backing up their shit, was this.

"Carlson's stories about immigration or warnings of demographic change in the US, like the white nationalist "Great Replacement" theory, were a hit, the outlet reported."

Immigration is a real issue. Demographic shift is a real issue. Saying "white nationalism" is meaningless faggotry.

You are a shit talker. Teh New York Times is a propaganda mouth piece of the Left.
Well said

It was a better reply than i could have made since I have lost patience with lib lies and will not chase my tail for them anymore

Keep up the good work

Well said

It was a better reply than i could have made since I have lost patience with lib lies and will not chase my tail for them anymore

Keep up the good work

Well, it was that, or make a call to a old job's retirement system to get a form... So, poof, magically, more "patience"...lol

What about all the libs that I have personally had gloat about the coming Minority Majority?

Well if you're reporting a fact, that isn't gloating. But I really can't blame white people for not eating to birth more bigots like yourself. I mean...you're a disaster. Why would anyone want to risk having a kid like you?

Forum List

Back