Duh! FOX New Audience Loves White Nationalist Talking Points

I don't watch FOX news. Feel free to avail yourself of the NYT article if you're interested in their methodologies.

I skimmed the article. I didn't see anything in it that actually supports it's claim.

I take it you didn't either.

So, this is the point, that in a sane world, we would agree that this article and it's claim is just pure shit.

But, you can't do that, can you? Even though the article makes a radical claim and does nothing to back it up, you support it, because it smears your enemies.

Holy crap!

I do?

That's terrible!

:spinner:
Yeah its pretty pathetic
Wrong again, Trumpster! My definition below. I've posted it more than once.

When you are you going to learn? I am, thankfully, not like you. You're out of your league.

vSprUXy.jpg
You talk about the "wingers" but you are one.

Who are the only people not allowed to have their own countries? Shut up white nationalist.

Yeah its pretty pathetic

You talk about the "wingers" but you are one.
laugh and run away. Typical fringe response.
Post your crazy ass shit you couldnt possibly explain, and then run away like a little bitch

'White Nationalist Talking Points'?

...like how our Constitutiional rights of Free Speech without liberal Censorship are NOT 'racist' and / or are only for 'White Supremacisy Males'?

...like how biological males can NOT give birth and biological gender is NOT based on how one 'feels' or is indoctrinated into believing?

...like how our nation's energy I dependence was destroyed by a liberal cancelling of US energy production and is NOT based on a genocidal war criminal and his oligarchs being sanctioned?

...like how it has been undeniably proven Hillary created the 'Russian Collusion' hoax & how Barry, Joe, & the Obama administration perpetrated the largest criminal / treasonous scandal in US history?

Bwuhahahahahaha....

No truth commission is required for Americans to see for themselves the Democrats have lost their damn minds and ate the biggest threats this nation faces....

:p

Conservatives are white nationalist, bigots, racists, and neo-fascist purveyors of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory – it stands to reason that conservatives watch Fox ‘news’ because it propagates that very dogma.
Feeling ignored?

I skimmed the article. I didn't see anything in it that actually supports it's claim.

I take it you didn't either.

So, this is the point, that in a sane world, we would agree that this article and it's claim is just pure shit.

But, you can't do that, can you? Even though the article makes a radical claim and does nothing to back it up, you support it, because it smears your enemies.
You didn't get anything that supports the claim?

Can you name one of the talking points?
Because there are complete dumbfucks like Mac1958 that say white nationalism is wanting voter id and sovereignty.
And most of you hacks are like programmed robots, so i figure this is all the same thing.
You skipped my post candycorn :(

You didn't get anything that supports the claim?

Something I get from people on the Left, is that they interpret any mention of White, by a white guy as wacism, or "White Nationalism".

It isn't.

I saw a lot of claims about what he said, and wailing about how bad it was,

I saw very little if any, ,actual QUOTES of him, saying shit, and NOTHING in context.

But, like I said, I just skimmed it. And I am open to you posting a good example that I might have missed.

But, when I asked you for it, you were unable or unwilling to even try. So....

Something I get from people on the Left, is that they interpret any mention of White, by a white guy as wacism, or "White Nationalism".

It isn't.

I saw a lot of claims about what he said, and wailing about how bad it was,

I saw very little if any, ,actual QUOTES of him, saying shit, and NOTHING in context.

But, like I said, I just skimmed it. And I am open to you posting a good example that I might have missed.

But, when I asked you for it, you were unable or unwilling to even try. So....
Yeah you should try reading the article before saying you didn't see anything in the article.

candy must have got tired of me kicking her retarded ass around so much she put me on iggie :lol:

Forum List

Back