🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Duh... Sarah Palin’s Confused About Where The White House Is

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dumb ass! :biggrin:

Sarah Palin 8217 s Confused About Where The White House Is - ABC News

Although 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue may be the most famous address in the country, that doesn’t mean everyone remembers

"Don’t retreat. You reload with truth, which I know is an endangered species at 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue, anyway truth,” Palin said. “The media’s favorite president. He just can’t stop telling lies.”

It doesn’t appear that a 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue NW actually exists–but the closest thing is the Willard Hotel, which is located at 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW.

Last edited:
57 states? This is lame even by your very low standards of intelligent discussion.

Daisy Mae Mooseburger probably has trouble knowing where she is.

sarah-palin-fungible.jpg

:puke3:Well since this was discussed a few days ago, and I pissed the Squaw off by pointing out Hillary is much dumber than Palin by getting shit wrong by 100 years, he posted this ....so I'll counter with a few Hildebeasty posters! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

j8zhhg.jpg

Can you imagine having to LOOK at this bitch for 4 years.... OMG!

:puke3:Well since this was discussed a few days ago, and I pissed the Squaw off by pointing out Hillary is much dumber than Palin by getting shit wrong by 100 years, he posted this ....so I'll counter with a few Hildebeasty posters! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

j8zhhg.jpg

You're certainly free to disilike Hillary, but to say she's dumber than Palin is a fucking joke. The woman's life is a string of successes. She has several degrees and finished with honors.
Palin couldn't finish her term as governor. Palin barely got through college. Palin constantly spouts stupid remarks, which the Right thinks are revelations.

j8zhhg.jpg

You're certainly free to disilike Hillary, but to say she's dumber than Palin is a fucking joke. The woman's life is a string of successes. She has several degrees and finished with honors.
Palin couldn't finish her term as governor. Palin barely got through college. Palin constantly spouts stupid remarks, which the Right thinks are revelations.

PLEASE, you make yourself look really stupid!

Forum List

Back