Duke: A Traffic Dragon-Hardship

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a 'multi-dominion' tale about culture-control, inspired by the pedestrianism-superstition films Blue Chips, Candyman, The Warriors, and Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

This sort of 'anthropological schizophrenia-storytelling' makes me feel better about 'capitalism/consumerism gibberish' (e.g., Facebook, Wall Street, Halloween candies, Fabletics, etc., etc., etc.).

This is my rendition of 'political cartoons' in this age of commerce and merchandising!

Signing off,

====

Global culture was changing, and terrorism was the new 'folk ghost story.' Two armies of paramilitary 'warriors' (the G.I. Joes and Cobra) were vying for control over the intellectual highway. The G.I. Joes were patriots defending democracy worldwide, while Cobra was a conglomerate of terrorists. The ninja-assassin of the G.I. Joes, Snake-Eyes, was given the order by his commander Duke to infiltrate the Cobra fortress in the Pacific and extract the lethal Cobra Commander and bring him back to Joe-headquarters in Virginia Beach.

gijoe.jpg

Snake-Eyes successfully carried out his mission and brought Cobra Commander back to be interrogated by Duke. Duke was very distressed, as he got the mission protocol from the Trump Administration to secure American sports venues from any kind of homeland terrorism. Duke realized that the greatest vulnerabilities in American athletics lay in college sports (which was widely-televised!), so he wanted to secure the NCAA basketball home of the Duke University Blue Devils. As Snake-Eyes tied Cobra Commander to a chair in Joe-headquarters, Joe-leader Duke explained to the terrorist that he was going to be part of a mission to secure the arena for Duke University basketball.

duke.jpg

Cobra Commander was terrified and agreed to devise a 'scheme' to help the Joes secure the basketball arena of Duke University so they could snare and catch more Cobra drones/terrorists. Snake-Eyes was relieved, and Duke explained to Cobra Commander that he would obtain political asylum for helping the Joes secure the Duke basketball arena. Cobra Commander used Duke's communications-device to contact the Cobra vizier, Destro, to plan a terrorist attack on Camp Crystal Lake in the summertime, since famous Duke University basketball players were going to camp there then. When Destro arrived at Camp Crystal Lake with Cobra forces, Duke, Snake-Eyes, and the Joes intercepted and arrested the Cobra drones and advertised the achievement as a milestone in the global war against terrorism.

ccl.png

Now that Cobra Commander was a political refugee seeking asylum from the Trump Administration and Destro and a handful of Cobra drones were incarcerated in the Joe-headquarters (in Virginia Beach) under the supervision of Joe-leader Duke, Snake-Eyes asked Duke what was to happen to Duke University and the Cobra prisoners. Duke calmly but eerily explained to his good buddy Snake-Eyes that he had a nightmare the night before during which he thought a 'phantom-spirit' messenger from Duke University visited him to warn him that American schools were becoming dangerously 'vainglorious.' Snake-Eyes realized a 'Marxist reckoning' was approaching.

====

:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back