Dumbest Trump disciple idea of the day.

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
On a different board on of the most staunch Trump supporters ever just suggested that Trump pardon himself today of all wrong doings so he cannot be impeached.

Thank goodness the founding fathers thought of that idea.

The President...shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

ARTICLE II, SECTION 2, CLAUSE 1

On a different board on of the most staunch Trump supporters ever just suggested that Trump pardon himself today of all wrong doings so he cannot be impeached.

The President...shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

I'm a staunch Trump supporter and I don't believe he should pardon himself. He has no reason to because no evidence has been found that he did anything wrong.

On a different board I heard the golfing gator is a pumpkin head, is it true or just rumours?

:)

On a different board I heard the golfing gator is a pumpkin head, is it true or just rumours?

What is a pumpkin head? Other than a so/so movie?

By "another board", he probably means the Democratic Underground or some other leftists discussion board. Lies. All lies.

What is a pumpkin head? Other than a so/so movie?

I don't know, it was a huge thread on it, I guess you gave up.

Impeachment one of congress' powers to check the president and the executive branch. Yep, you are right, the president cannot pardon himself from impeachment.

I have my doubts you were a Gator. Possibly an inbred Gator fan from Palatka or something.

Nixon said he’d never pardon himself because it wouldn’t be the honorable thing to do.
One thing no one has ever accused Trump of being is honorable. He’d pardon himself in a NY minute if he could.

Well tell me when you see someone on here suggesting that... I am not saying it will not happen but who cares what a moron on another board wrote!?!

one of the most staunch Trump supporters ever just suggested that Trump pardon himself today of all wrong doings so he cannot be impeached.

That sentiment has infected the minds of USMB members too and they too have deigned to share it here.

Last edited:

By "another board", he probably means the Democratic Underground or some other leftists discussion board. Lies. All lies.

Read the confession.

In Palatka, there ARE no schools passed 8th grade. Interlachen won't take 'em either.

I have my doubts you were a Gator. Possibly an inbred Gator fan from Palatka or something.

Fort Myers high to be correct, followed by a 3 semester stint at the great University of Florida. Drank too much and didn't go to class enough! But good things come to those who do not give up so now I am also a Billiken. But once a Gator, always a Gator.

Fort Myers high to be correct, followed by a 3 semester stint at the great University of Florida. Drank too much and didn't go to class enough! But good things come to those who do not give up so now I am also a Billiken. But once a Gator, always a Gator.

Billiken? Wtf is a Billiken?

So sad how poorly people are educated these days!

LMGTFY

LMGTFY

I know, it's in Mizzuruh. :rolleyes:

Dat ain't no Flawda State school, boy! :funnyface:

LMGTFY

I know, it's in Mizzuruh. :rolleyes:

The folks in St Louis don't really claim the rest of the state! :p

Forum List

Back