Dummy Beto Polling Down To ONE Percent

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
And that's probably some pollster being generous. All the arm waving and Bobby Kennedy impersonations had the scrawny communist at 2% before he made his big move at the last Rat debate. So he bombed the gun control debate....maybe for all time. And where did it get him? His meager share of support was cut in half or more likely is probably at ZERO. Oh, and good luck ever running for office back in Texas, dummy. :lol:

tenor.gif

Early Post-Debate Polling Is A Horror Show For Beto - The Bulwark

I think he is the most pathetic presidential candidate I’ve ever seen in my life

He went for the Hail Mary with the "we will remove all their guns" schtick as he knew his chances were fading.

Instead of any poll improvement, he will be the Poster Boy for what those who support the Second Amendment have long accused the anti-gun politicians of planning to do for a long time. In short, the Dem party might as well go down this road now as no gun owner will vote for them.

How many millions of gun owners do you have in America? They will all be loyal GOP voters for life now. Combined with the Squad and crazies who think impeachment is a good idea, it's no wonder Nancy Pelosi is tired of all the B.S

• Banned
He went for the Hail Mary with the "we will remove all their guns" schtick as he knew his chances were fading.

Instead of any poll improvement, he will be the Poster Boy for what those who support the Second Amendment have long accused the anti-gun politicians of planning to do for a long time. In short, the Dem party might as well go down this road now as no gun owner will vote for them.

How many millions of gun owners do you have in America? They will all be loyal GOP voters for life now. Combined with the Squad and crazies who think impeachment is a good idea, it's no wonder Nancy Pelosi is tired of all the B.S

He got a bunch of teenyboppers to squeal and got that smug look like he'd avoided the Reaper...but of course he hadn't and that's the last we'll see of him....he might even get Epsteined if he's pissed off the Clintons.

• Banned
His name says it all.

Of course he chimed in that Kavanaugh should resign or be impeached before the fake accusation was corrected by the NYTimes. He's got the wisdom and discipline of a spaced-out college kid on Spring break/

MUST SEE: Mother of Four With a Glock Blasts Beto at Campaign Stop ‘I’m Here to Tell You Hell No You’re Not’ Taking My Gun

The woman explained that she lived nearby both the Aurora shooting and Columbine shootings and pointed out that the people who were targeted by crazed shooters had no way to defend themselves.

“So, I want to know how you intend to legislate the hearts of men and leave American citizens like myself, American mothers — I have four children — I’m 5’0 and 100 pounds, I cannot really defend myself with a fist –” the woman continued.

A man in the crowd interrupted to ask her if she had her AR-15, which lead to a stunning response.

“I don’t have my AR-15 today, I have my glock,” she asserted.

The woman soon went on to call O’Rourke out on his criminal history and the fact that “burglars do not like armed defense.”

Burglars For Beto!

The gun lobby is happy to support him....
On one hand I admire Beto...

We've always said Democrats want to ban guns and they do, but until Beto, Democrats just lied about it. He believes in banning guns and he says he wants to do it.

Forum List

Back