Duncan Passed Away At 7:51 This Morning From Ebola.

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Breaking news. Will post as soon as it is on the web. Reported by Texas Health Resources, the hospital

Unfortunately, he didn't die back in Africa! Perhaps the obumanation will send AF1 over to pick up the next group of Pestilence!

154547_600.jpg

We will never know. Seems he apologized to his girlfriend for exposing her.

I wonder if he'd have survived if the hospital checked him in the first time he went there.

Prayers to his family and friends and that they may all be spared.

I wonder if he'd have survived if the hospital checked him in the first time he went there.

Sooooo, it's obamacare related death then?
No. I doubt he even had insurance. The ER turned him away even though he was exhibiting symptoms and was from a country hit hard by ebola.

He lied to get into the country, what makes you think he wouldn't lie when he went to the hospital?

AND, why wasn't Eric holder involved. Looks as though he only deals with thuggery

No. I doubt he even had insurance. The ER turned him away even though he was exhibiting symptoms and was from a country hit hard by ebola.

He lied to get into the country, what makes you think he wouldn't lie when he went to the hospital?

AND, why wasn't Eric holder involved. Looks as though he only deals with thuggery
The hospital kept records of what he said and what his symptoms were. And they admitted they screwed up.

The hospital kept records of what he said and what his symptoms were. And they admitted they screwed up.

Who, Eric Holder?

Pop, the hospital admitted to screwing up. Their records showed he was from Liberia.

Who, Eric Holder?

What is sad is his 19 yr old son had not seen him since they fled civil war when he was 3. Now his memory will be seeing his ebola riddled body by camera feed in the hospital. They said it was a disturbing sight.

Forum List

Back