Duplicate ballots found in Georgia

Evidence of election fraud found?

View attachment 512660
What's been found?
Pay attention to the news, troll. You might learn something.

Now matter how many times the evidence is presented here, you and your fellow useful idiots will deny it's true or dismiss it based on the source linked.

Dealing with you gaslighting is a waste of time.
What evidence has been presented so far?
Apprently you've not been watching the news. As I said, dealing with you is a waste of time. Go play somewhere else.

Here's a source universally loved by liberals. The source's efforts to downplay the problems notwithstanding still validate the "blog".

Jesus Fucking Christ, do you guys not read? From your own link.

Digital ballot images made public under Georgia’s new voting law show nearly 200 ballots — including one for West — that election officials initially scanned two times last fall before a recount. There’s no indication any vote for president was counted more than once in official results.

I've noticed this trend of not getting past the headline from those on the right and now the left is tasked with proof reading the right's sources for them.
Oh, so now you believe everything the AJC prints? I don't that they printed this:

View attachment 512896

...but I'm sure you'll find a way to dismiss it.
For starters I didn't post the AJC article it was another one of you wingnuts that did and the contents of that article disproved the idiots case.

What did you post a pdf to some rando site that bought into the big lie? Excuse me if I'm not interested.

"Updated Dec 7, 2020" -- That Most Unfortunate Endlessly Flogged Dead Horse --
Recount the same illegal scanned ballots over and over...you'll get the same numbers. Wait for the forensic audit.
Don’t have to.

The states have already certified their results.

But they also show that you have shit your pants.

View attachment 512660
What's been found?

Now matter how many times the evidence is presented here, you and your fellow useful idiots will deny it's true or dismiss it based on the source linked.

Apprently you've not been watching the news. As I said, dealing with you is a waste of time. Go play somewhere else.
I have been watching and reading the news. It shows no 2020 election fraud. Additionally, your side has neither presented any to any court in the land.

Last edited:

View attachment 512660
What's been found?

I have been watching and reading the news. It shows that no 2020 election fraud. Your side has neither presented any to any court in the land.
They've known that themselves all along.
It's Trump's only way of trying to stay relevant but it was seen by most to be ridiculous right from the start.

There are only a few extremist nosepickers left who humiliate themselves trying to keep the fkng Trump bullshit alive.

It's time to turn straight to mocking them. Their nonsense deserves nothing else.

It will be interesting to see the "explanations" of this by liberals. I think the rest of us saw the "explanation" on the video obtained from the State Farm arena of November 3, 2020.

A blog????
The height of Right wing "truthiness".
denying reality is a big part of being a Klanocrat Cultist

Forum List

Back