Duplicate ballots found in Georgia

"The one on the right has only a single pen tail at 7:00 o'clock"

The one on the right also has a 2nd tail at about 3:20

The photo of the ballot on the right is blurred, so it's not good for comparison.

If you just blow up the raw images, they are nothing alike, but as I said, the one on
the right is a blurry image, while the one on the left is much clearer.

georgia-ballots-x.jpg

"The one on the right has only a single pen tail at 7:00 o'clock"

The one on the right also has a 2nd tail at about 3:20

The photo of the ballot on the right is blurred, so it's not good for comparison.

If you just blow up the raw images, they are nothing alike, but as I said, the one on
the right is a blurry image, while the one on the left is much clearer.

View attachment 512680
Wll it makes for a good thread we can all laugh at the OP about.

Let us know when an actual news source reports the news....not a blog.

If this is their source, then they need a much better one.
Blurry photos of ballots they claim are identical?

After all, a lot of things they claim are identical, actually aren't.

mary-kate-ashley-olsen.jpg

It will be interesting to see the "explanations" of this by liberals. I think the rest of us saw the "explanation" on the video obtained from the State Farm arena of November 3, 2020.

A blog????

How typically liberal to dismiss the evidence because of the source presented. This story has been in the news for several days now and was just repeated on a major cable network.

You silly denial is laughable.

It will be interesting to see the "explanations" of this by liberals. I think the rest of us saw the "explanation" on the video obtained from the State Farm arena of November 3, 2020.

A blog????
Look at that. 2 people voted for the same people. Thats got to be evidence of something. :auiqs.jpg:

georgia-ballots.jpg
Another idiotic post. That represents two images of the same ballot that was scanned twice...at least twice...maybe more times.

A blog????
Look at that. 2 people voted for the same people. Thats got to be evidence of something. :auiqs.jpg:

georgia-ballots.jpg
Look at the ovals---how they are circled in ---they are the same ballots

A blog????
The height of Right wing "truthiness".
No matter how many of you useful idiots join the chorus dismissing the evidence because of the source, the multiple scanning of ballots did occur.

What happens when duplicate ballots are scanned and the number of total votes do not match the number of people recorded as having cast ballots?

Hint: It didn’t happen in 2020
You mean that people who voted legally--ballots were removed and replaced with these ballots are obvious duplicates...it means for each fraudulent Biden ballot, trump got to votes (from the stolen ballot and one from the duplicate ballot). It means more felonies against the election workers and whoever conspired with them. All of it is treason and should be treated as such.

And we're off to a fine start today in the race to cover democrat asses. We start with a tried but true attack the source run which is quickly followed by stage 4 gaslighting. Nice.
They have nothing else to offer. They're limited by their own inadequacy.

What happens when duplicate ballots are scanned and the number of total votes do not match the number of people recorded as having cast ballots?

Hint: It didn’t happen in 2020
You mean that people who voted legally--ballots were removed and replaced with these ballots are obvious duplicates...it means for each fraudulent Biden ballot, trump got to votes (from the stolen ballot and one from the duplicate ballot). It means more felonies against the election workers and whoever conspired with them. All of it is treason and should be treated as such.

Hard to argue with a fantasy world

Here's a source universally loved by liberals. The source's efforts to downplay the problems notwithstanding still validate the "blog".

Jesus Fucking Christ, do you guys not read? From your own link.

Digital ballot images made public under Georgia’s new voting law show nearly 200 ballots — including one for West — that election officials initially scanned two times last fall before a recount. There’s no indication any vote for president was counted more than once in official results.

I've noticed this trend of not getting past the headline from those on the right and now the left is tasked with proof reading the right's sources for them.
Oh, so now you believe everything the AJC prints? I don't that they printed this:

1626315575686.png

...but I'm sure you'll find a way to dismiss it.

Forum List

Back