Duplicate ballots found in Georgia

Pretty sure they are going to find all kind of stuff in the sham audit. Only low intellect losers will believe it.
I'm pretty sure you have admitted that you want black people to get more than one vote.

But, I am coming around on reparations. Those motherfuckers in DC waste so much fucking money, we may as well help you get well.
Thats an excellent idea but you must have me mixed up with someone else. We could limit it to the next 300 years to make up for the times we couldnt vote.

Pretty sure they are going to find all kind of stuff in the sham audit. Only low intellect losers will believe it.
I'm pretty sure you have admitted that you want black people to get more than one vote.

But, I am coming around on reparations. Those motherfuckers in DC waste so much fucking money, we may as well help you get well.
Thats an excellent idea but you must have me mixed up with someone else. We could limit it to the next 300 years to make up for the times we couldnt vote.
You didn't get to vote for 300 years?

Wow. We've only been a country for 245 years.

You're a vampire, aren't you?

I didn't get to vote for 216 years, but I started as soon as I could (1992).

You didn't get to vote for 300 years?

Wow. We've only been a country for 245 years.

You're a vampire, aren't you?

I didn't get to vote for 216 years, but I started as soon as I could (1992).
Who said we didnt get to vote for 300 years? I said 300 years would be a good limit to make up for the times we couldn't vote. Punitive damages.

Oh no. Liberals stalled at gaslighting and had to immediately reach for their race card. Will it be enough to get them across the finish line?
The finish line was way back in November. Besides that your arguments have been debated against and you have decided not to respond. So, maybe start there.

Oh no. Liberals stalled at gaslighting and had to immediately reach for their race card. Will it be enough to get them across the finish line?
The finish line was way back in November. Besides that your arguments have been debated against and you have decided not to respond. So, maybe start there.
Bless. “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

And we're off to a fine start today in the race to cover democrat asses. We start with a tried but true attack the source run which is quickly followed by stage 4 gaslighting. Nice.
Let us know when an actual news source reports the news....not a blog.

Look at that. 2 people voted for the same people. Thats got to be evidence of something. :auiqs.jpg:

georgia-ballots.jpg
Although not 100% because of the low-res image, but if you look at the Biden vote
on the left, there are two pen tails at 7:00 o'clock and at 5:30 o'clock

The one on the right has only a single pen tail at 7:00 o'clock

A better resolution photo is needed. But from what I can see, they don't match.

Bless. “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Don't quote me when copping out of an arguement. -- Mark Twain

You quote sources that directly contradict your argument, of course you don't want to debate others, you're too busy defeating yourself.

And we're off to a fine start today in the race to cover democrat asses. We start with a tried but true attack the source run which is quickly followed by stage 4 gaslighting. Nice.
Let us know when an actual news source reports the news....not a blog.
I gotta say, I don't think much of the Atlanta Journal Constitution either but....

Look at that. 2 people voted for the same people. Thats got to be evidence of something. :auiqs.jpg:

georgia-ballots.jpg
Although not 100% because of the low-res image, but if you look at the Biden vote
on the left, there are two pen tails at 7:00 o'clock and at 5:30 o'clock

The one on the right has only a single pen tail at 7:00 o'clock

A better resolution photo is needed. But from what I can see, they don't match.

"The one on the right has only a single pen tail at 7:00 o'clock"

The one on the right also has a 2nd tail at about 3:20

Are you American wankers still fighting over the same election? I mean fk, there's nothing wrong with Trump that a goo hydrogen bomb couldn't fix.

best wishes from Canada. LOL

Forum List

Back