Dutch farmers win election

Greenie wackos lose

Nope. They didn't. Try to keep up.

The Farmer-citizen Movement (BBB) was only set up in 2019 in the wake of widespread farmers' protests.
But with most votes counted they are due to win 15 of the Senate's seats with almost 20% of the vote.

A left-wing Green-Labour alliance is also on course to win 15 Senate seats, while Prime Minister Mark Rutte's four-party coalition is poised to fall back to 24 - down eight seats.

For rural voters, the main incentive for backing the BBB was to protest against cuts in nitrogen emissions, according to an Ipsos poll for public broadcaster NOS.

But voters also turned out in force for the Greens, and environmental groups warned that the Netherlands' problems were not going away.

Nope. They didn't. Try to keep up.

The Farmer-citizen Movement (BBB) was only set up in 2019 in the wake of widespread farmers' protests.
But with most votes counted they are due to win 15 of the Senate's seats with almost 20% of the vote.

A left-wing Green-Labour alliance is also on course to win 15 Senate seats, while Prime Minister Mark Rutte's four-party coalition is poised to fall back to 24 - down eight seats.

For rural voters, the main incentive for backing the BBB was to protest against cuts in nitrogen emissions, according to an Ipsos poll for public broadcaster NOS.

But voters also turned out in force for the Greens, and environmental groups warned that the Netherlands' problems were not going away.

Its a win for the farmers since they were supposed to be rolled by the greenies

It does not stop the destruction of dutch agriculture but its a big start

Greenie wackos lose

GunnyOutstanding.jpg

Yes, it is a win for the farmers. But I was addressing this remark from you..."Greenie wackos lose". They didn't.

Again, try to keep up.
The greenies lost ground

In 2019 the green movement was in total control and the farmers were powerless

But not now

The greenies lost ground

In 2019 the green movement was in total control and the farmers were powerless

But not now
Wrong again. The green movement has never been in total control. Prime Minister Mark Rutte's four-party coalition has been in control and they did lose seats. The green party held on. See the link in my previous post.

But hey, feel free to prove your point. Go.

Wrong again. The green movement has never been in total control. Prime Minister Mark Rutte's four-party coalition has been in control and they did lose seats. The green party held on. See the link in my previous post.

But hey, feel free to prove your point. Go.
The green party is driving the movement to destroy Dutch agriculture

And its suffered a setback

The green party is driving the movement to destroy Dutch agriculture

And its suffered a setback
In other words, you can't prove your idiotic response? Never thought you could, so you didn't disappoint. :itsok:

In other words, you can't prove your idiotic response? Never thought you could, so you didn't disappoint. :itsok:
You have not convince me either so neither of us have “proved” anything to the other

You have not convince me either so neither of us have “proved” anything to the other
Retard. You started this thread. You need to prove what you blurted out. That's how it works.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Forum List

Back