Dwayne Traskins retarded ass has been released by Washington. FINALLY

As a Washington fan, I was utterly elated to see the news this afternoon.

I didn’t want this loser when they drafted him in 2019. He hadn’t proven he could be a leader and winner at Ohio State. He hadn’t played enough games to prove he was worth a 7th round pick, never mind the #15 pick in the 1st round.

I cannot see ANY NFL TEAM picking this guy up. He’s a bum, an idiot, and most importantly he’s a LOSER. As he never finished his Journalism degree, I’m guessing his new snap count will be “Would you like fries with that?”

The redskins should sign josh Rosen. He was never really given a shot and he wasn’t that bad his rookie year in Arizona
Rosen looks like he may be a bigger bust than Haskins
Don‘t see many teams rushing to sign him

His rookie year he wasn’t as bad as Haskins. And then on Miami he never played. He just got signed by the 49ers, so let’s see what he does in the last game.

Is that Washington formerly known as the RedSkins? Have they chosen a name yet or are they still just the Washington Football Team or whatever?

The Washington Football Team announced several weeks ago that they will play the 2021-22 season under that moniker as they continue to search for a new name, mascot, and logo. They have committed to maintaining the burgundy and gold color scheme the team has used for decades.

Is that Washington formerly known as the RedSkins? Have they chosen a name yet or are they still just the Washington Football Team or whatever?

The Washington Football Team announced several weeks ago that they will play the 2021-22 season under that moniker as they continue to search for a new name, mascot, and logo. They have committed to maintaining the burgundy and gold color scheme the team has used for decades.
They need to get rid of Dan Snyder

I was a Snyder supporter for years. He lost my support when he refused to sue the NFL over the punishment the Redskins received after the 2010 no-cap season. Since then he’s become a league toadie and a Goodell cocksucker. Two things I cannot stand.

I was a Snyder supporter for years. He lost my support when he refused to sue the NFL over the punishment the Redskins received after the 2010 no-cap season. Since then he’s become a league toadie and a Goodell cocksucker. Two things I cannot stand.
At the time, QB was a position of need for the Washington team. Still is. But the Giants were skewered for taking Daniel Jones earlier in the draft instead of Haskins. Haskins has to grow up a bit.

At the time, QB was a position of need for the Washington team. Still is. But the Giants were skewered for taking Daniel Jones earlier in the draft instead of Haskins. Haskins has to grow up a bit.

I’m well aware of how and why he ended up in Washington. I’ve been a fan for more than thirty years.

I did not want them to pick Haskins. I’m not a fan of drafting college quarterbacks who haven’t started in a pro-style offense for at least two years. I would have preferred to see them find a steady veteran QB via trade or free agency then looked for a project in the later rounds.

Forum List

Back