🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dynamite Changes The Rules

Gad I have friends in Portland.
Yeah, me too. Its a different world today.
Hey cocksuck. we will handle things here is Portland just fine. We don't need the help of a senile fat old orange clown. And we don't need the help of assholes like you. After all, in spite of the threat, the deaths in Portland over the last week have been from people like you. The bigoted fools that think violence is the answer, and long for a dictator.

Talk about spreading lies dude, the portland murderer was a Bernie and Stein supporter. In other words a hard core lefty. I however, do not consider his political affiliation to be germane as he is also, clearly, batshit crazy which renders anything he believes, irrelevant.

Of course, since he was a White Nationalist, that is, far right, you are going to say that his beliefs are irrelevant. Had he been far left, you would be screaming about how his beliefs were relevant, and all people on the left were the same kind of people.

Proof?

Gad I have friends in Portland.
Yeah, me too. Its a different world today.
Hey cocksuck. we will handle things here is Portland just fine. We don't need the help of a senile fat old orange clown. And we don't need the help of assholes like you. After all, in spite of the threat, the deaths in Portland over the last week have been from people like you. The bigoted fools that think violence is the answer, and long for a dictator.

See you in the streets antifa scum hopefully more pedophile worshipping supporters get their throats cut from ear to ear, the thought of it gives me a freedom boner.
Portland cannot defend them selves or more important won't. They already pussed out on as parade they have held for 50 years! It's a liberal run city held in fear by a group of teenagers.

We ARE now at war with Antifia and I don't care if liberals agree or not. Portland police discovered DYNAMITE on one of the protesters.
dynamite-protester.jpg

I myself can count ten sticks in the picture. Dynamite is a military grade full out COMBAT WEAPON far more deadly then any semi auto and far more ILLEGAL to carry on the street. We were hours if not MINUTES away from a full fledged civil war in downtown Portland. The time for playing with these terrorists needs to come to an end NOW.

The President SHOULD dismiss the Portland mayor from duty and put the number two man from DHS in charge. Portland is a city where local leaders have lost control SO local leadership needs to be removed until CITIZENS can pull their heads out of their ass and select leadership that will at least fight terrorists.

Every day that bag of filth is allowed to serve Portland is another day of national disgrace.
Portland Police Confiscate DYNAMITE, Brass Knuckles, Knives and Sticks from Leftists at Violent Antifa Protest

Fury
War time Tax rates until we win, right wingers!

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

Who is THE "we" you speak of?
Just lousy reading comprehension?

No.

Vague reference sweety.

Practicing Sixth grade language arts: 'Identify vague pronoun references'
Sorry; It is seventh grade language arts. I didn't realize we still had to "color by numbers".

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

Hope this makes it, simpler for you.

Last edited:
We ARE now at war with Antifia and I don't care if liberals agree or not. Portland police discovered DYNAMITE on one of the protesters.
dynamite-protester.jpg

I myself can count ten sticks in the picture. Dynamite is a military grade full out COMBAT WEAPON far more deadly then any semi auto and far more ILLEGAL to carry on the street. We were hours if not MINUTES away from a full fledged civil war in downtown Portland. The time for playing with these terrorists needs to come to an end NOW.

The President SHOULD dismiss the Portland mayor from duty and put the number two man from DHS in charge. Portland is a city where local leaders have lost control SO local leadership needs to be removed until CITIZENS can pull their heads out of their ass and select leadership that will at least fight terrorists.

Every day that bag of filth is allowed to serve Portland is another day of national disgrace.
Portland Police Confiscate DYNAMITE, Brass Knuckles, Knives and Sticks from Leftists at Violent Antifa Protest

Fury
War time Tax rates until we win, right wingers!

Who is THE "we" you speak of?
Just lousy reading comprehension?

No.

Vague reference sweety.

Practicing Sixth grade language arts: 'Identify vague pronoun references'
Sorry; It is seventh grade language arts. I didn't realize we still had to "color by numbers".

Hope this makes it, simpler for you.

I am color blind.

Good luck with that.

Why would a business get involved for no profits sweety?

We ARE now at war with Antifa and I don't care if liberals agree or not. Portland police discovered DYNAMITE on one of the protesters.
dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury
The article said nothing about dynamite, and no, the military doesn't use dynamite as a combat weapon, gheesh..:eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back