🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dynamite Changes The Rules

We ARE now at war with Antifia and I don't care if liberals agree or not. Portland police discovered DYNAMITE on one of the protesters.
dynamite-protester.jpg

I myself can count ten sticks in the picture. Dynamite is a military grade full out COMBAT WEAPON far more deadly then any semi auto and far more ILLEGAL to carry on the street. We were hours if not MINUTES away from a full fledged civil war in downtown Portland. The time for playing with these terrorists needs to come to an end NOW.

The President SHOULD dismiss the Portland mayor from duty and put the number two man from DHS in charge. Portland is a city where local leaders have lost control SO local leadership needs to be removed until CITIZENS can pull their heads out of their ass and select leadership that will at least fight terrorists.

Every day that bag of filth is allowed to serve Portland is another day of national disgrace.
Portland Police Confiscate DYNAMITE, Brass Knuckles, Knives and Sticks from Leftists at Violent Antifa Protest

Fury

those are flares

still pretty dangerous in the hands of these wackados

I agree they are road flares. And I also agree, antifa playing around with incendiary devices is still not a good thing.

This is what dynamite looks like.
explosives.JPG
Well po po could be wrong but they are looking to up the violence and the damage.

I agree with you on that matter, but what is shown is a simple road flare. I just like to keep facts straight.

We ARE now at war with Antifia and I don't care if liberals agree or not. Portland police discovered DYNAMITE on one of the protesters.
dynamite-protester.jpg

I myself can count ten sticks in the picture. Dynamite is a military grade full out COMBAT WEAPON far more deadly then any semi auto and far more ILLEGAL to carry on the street. We were hours if not MINUTES away from a full fledged civil war in downtown Portland. The time for playing with these terrorists needs to come to an end NOW.

The President SHOULD dismiss the Portland mayor from duty and put the number two man from DHS in charge. Portland is a city where local leaders have lost control SO local leadership needs to be removed until CITIZENS can pull their heads out of their ass and select leadership that will at least fight terrorists.

Every day that bag of filth is allowed to serve Portland is another day of national disgrace.
Portland Police Confiscate DYNAMITE, Brass Knuckles, Knives and Sticks from Leftists at Violent Antifa Protest

Fury

those are flares

I agree they are road flares. And I also agree, antifa playing around with incendiary devices is still not a good thing.

explosives.JPG
Well po po could be wrong but they are looking to up the violence and the damage.

maybe they didnt picture the dynamite

Gad I have friends in Portland.
Yeah, me too. Its a different world today.
Hey cocksuck. we will handle things here is Portland just fine. We don't need the help of a senile fat old orange clown. And we don't need the help of assholes like you. After all, in spite of the threat, the deaths in Portland over the last week have been from people like you. The bigoted fools that think violence is the answer, and long for a dictator.

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

those are flares

explosives.JPG
LOL In other words you are quite willing to spread lies, and only object when caught.

Antifa needs to be labeled as the terrorist organization it is. Ain't nobody got time fer dat in the US!

Now we have the murderous right wing, and the violent left wing here in Portland. I would like to see some heads cracked in both groups, but it is the right wing that has a record of killing people here.

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury
War time Tax rates until we win, right wingers!

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

Who is THE "we" you speak of?
Just lousy reading comprehension?

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury
War time Tax rates until we win, right wingers!

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

Who is THE "we" you speak of?
Just lousy reading comprehension?

No.

Vague reference sweety.

Practicing Sixth grade language arts: 'Identify vague pronoun references'

Hey cocksuck. we will handle things here is Portland just fine. We don't need the help of a senile fat old orange clown. And we don't need the help of assholes like you. After all, in spite of the threat, the deaths in Portland over the last week have been from people like you. The bigoted fools that think violence is the answer, and long for a dictator.

Proof?

Talk about spreading lies dude, the portland murderer was a Bernie and Stein supporter. In other words a hard core lefty. I however, do not consider his political affiliation to be germane as he is also, clearly, batshit crazy which renders anything he believes, irrelevant.

Now we have the murderous right wing, and the violent left wing here in Portland. I would like to see some heads cracked in both groups, but it is the right wing that has a record of killing people here.
I was pretty worried yesterday when I heard that Portland had issued four permits: two for free speech/Trump supporters, two for anti-Trump protesters/Antifa all in the same area, within earshot of each other. Have you only one park? Why give permits for all groups in one day in one place? That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Portland has had an awful lot of trouble lately, starting with last Labor Day's riots (also Antifa, I hear). What is it about Oregon that is attracting/keeping them there?

I was pretty worried yesterday when I heard that Portland had issued four permits: two for free speech/Trump supporters, two for anti-Trump protesters/Antifa all in the same area, within earshot of each other. Have you only one park? Why give permits for all groups in one day in one place? That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Portland has had an awful lot of trouble lately, starting with last Labor Day's riots (also Antifa, I hear). What is it about Oregon that is attracting/keeping them there?
The climate is perfect there this time of year.

Proof?
Portland MAX attack: What we know

PORTLAND, Ore. – On Friday afternoon as commuters rode Portland’s TriMet light rail home before Memorial Day Weekend, a 35-year-old Portland man hurled hate speech at two young women on a train. Three men intervened and were brutally stabbed. Two died.

The attack by a self-proclaimed white nationalist shocked the nation and sent the Portland community into mourning. As makeshift memorials blossom, local, state and national leaders grapple with how to move forward, while planned alt-right rallies loom and the liberal city’s racist pulse continues to beat.

Details surrounding Friday’s attack and the motive behind it are still emerging. This is what we know.

There you go. And there are others.

We really believe that people have the right to free speech. And from now to September our weather is wonderful for gatherings. So, both the right and left extremists are out in force here. And people like the two hero's on the Max that died defending two teenage girls, do their best to prevent the innocent from becoming victims of either group.

Talk about spreading lies dude, the portland murderer was a Bernie and Stein supporter. In other words a hard core lefty. I however, do not consider his political affiliation to be germane as he is also, clearly, batshit crazy which renders anything he believes, irrelevant.

Of course, since he was a White Nationalist, that is, far right, you are going to say that his beliefs are irrelevant. Had he been far left, you would be screaming about how his beliefs were relevant, and all people on the left were the same kind of people.

Of course, since he was a White Nationalist, that is, far right, you are going to say that his beliefs are irrelevant. Had he been far left, you would be screaming about how his beliefs were relevant, and all people on the left were the same kind of people.
White nationalist is not far right.

Proof?
Portland MAX attack: What we know

PORTLAND, Ore. – On Friday afternoon as commuters rode Portland’s TriMet light rail home before Memorial Day Weekend, a 35-year-old Portland man hurled hate speech at two young women on a train. Three men intervened and were brutally stabbed. Two died.

The attack by a self-proclaimed white nationalist shocked the nation and sent the Portland community into mourning. As makeshift memorials blossom, local, state and national leaders grapple with how to move forward, while planned alt-right rallies loom and the liberal city’s racist pulse continues to beat.

Details surrounding Friday’s attack and the motive behind it are still emerging. This is what we know.

There you go. And there are others.

White Nationalist are garbage.

Forum List

Back