E-Bike Battery Explodes in Elevator & Cooks a Man

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
We should totally continue to invest our hard earned tax payer dollars in cheap, malfunctioning garbage energy.

I mean Chinese energy.

I mean GREEN energy.

As Salty so clearly conveys.

If you don't want people to die in elevators due to mechanical dysfunctional communist rot?

You want the Planet to die.

BIGOT.

I didn't want to see that. That's bad.
That dude didn't have a chance. And I'm looking at ebike batteries right now. Sonofabitch!
They are not in the house, and I don't think they could catch the house on fire where they are, but that guy probably died, that's fucked up. I might would lose a bicycle, but losing a life is a different story.
Take the motherfuckin' ebike battery, I'd go with my life every time.

Last edited:
We should totally continue to invest our hard earned tax payer dollars in cheap, malfunctioning garbage energy.

I mean Chinese energy.

I mean GREEN energy.

As Salty so clearly conveys.

If you don't want people to die in elevators due to mechanical dysfunctional communist rot?

You want the Planet to die.

BIGOT.

QMMtsAt.gif

That dude didn't have a chance. And I'm looking at ebike batteries right now. Sonofabitch!
They are not in the house, and I don't think they could catch the house on fire where they are, but that guy probably died, that's fucked up.

His death helped save the Planet.

They are not in the house, and I don't think they could catch the house on fire where they are, but that guy probably died, that's fucked up. I might would lose a bicycle, but losing a life is a different story.
Take the motherfuckin' ebike battery, I'd go with my life every time.

Ya gotta embrace the Clown Pill.

It's the ultimate counteractive weapon against this persistent onslaught of anti-American garbage.

Don't think the white pill is realistic?

Forget the black pill and defeatism.

Take the Clown Pill.

I know bro. ;)
I really don't like how fast that happened, because I'm running some sketch setup anyways. :aargh:
I run an ebike, charging it right now. Looking at the red indicator.
That thing didn't just start smoking and then catch on fire, it exploded in like a second and a half on that guy.
Oh We got a green!

Last edited:
I really don't like how fast that happened, because I'm running some sketch setup anyways. :aargh:
I run an ebike, charging it right now.

You're way too smart to be purchasing any of this garbage anyway.

You can get mad at me, but I'll consider it a public service announcement. ;)

You're way too smart to be purchasing any of this garbage anyway.

You can get mad at me, but I'll consider it a public service announcement. ;)
That looked like one of them expensive type batteries. My stuff was cheap AF.

He probably paid more for that than I have for like 4 batteries.
And he's dead now? :(

You motherfuckers man, I'm looking at this battery charging scared as a motherfucker.

What if it does that in between my nuts one day?

Can I bail before my fuckin' nutsack gets burned up?

Forum List

Back