each 45 seconds a young gay attempts suicide. If confiding in teacher reverses student living in hell into surviving to 1 day thrive, why silence him?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i wish those were my eloquent words, but it was NH House Dem Sue Mullen who said it, and boy is she right!

I wonder if it is because the preachers at churches who preach hate against LGBT by preaching they will go to hell.

Don't kid youself, there are some LGBT people who go to churches that preach hate.

i wish those were my eloquent words, but it was NH House Dem Sue Mullen who said it, and boy is she right!

School counselors are supposed to maintain confidentiality which makes them a viable listener who could help the person with available resources from the community.

People shouldn't be forced into the open with their deviate lifestyle.

Where do they get those statistics? We live in the greatest most tolerant nation in the world and left wing groomers convince gay kids that they are living in hell? WTF?

No, it's the Christian pastors at churchs who preach that being LGBT is a sin.

Teachers are NOT QUALIFIED to deal with these issues, is the point.

Suicidal ideation is a serious mental health issue, it requires a trained professional.

YES, the teacher can act as a "confidante", FOR A DISCUSSION, but any such discussion should be immediately referred to a mental health professional.

Being gay is not the issue, suicide is the issue. Teachers are not qualified to handle suicide. (Or let's say, very few are).

Where do they get those statistics? We live in the greatest most tolerant nation in the world and left wing groomers convince gay kids that they are living in hell? WTF?
Jerry Sandusky and Dennis Hassert we're staunch Republicans.

Teachers are NOT QUALIFIED to deal with these issues, is the point.

Suicidal ideation is a serious mental health issue, it requires a trained professional.

YES, the teacher can act as a "confidante", FOR A DISCUSSION, but any such discussion should be immediately referred to a mental health professional.

Being gay is not the issue, suicide is the issue. Teachers are not qualified to handle suicide. (Or let's say, very few are).

If a teacher is who they trust. It's a start.

I wonder if it is because the preachers at churches who preach hate against LGBT by preaching they will go to hell.

Don't kid youself, there are some LGBT people who go to churches that preach hate.
That's a cliche and a myth. Maybe you can find hatred for homosexuals in Islamic cultures but Christian preachers all preach love and tolerance for everyone, even a confused boy in a dress. The problem for gay kids is that the political oriented LGBT leadership convinces them to be victims and probably encourages suicide and attempted suicide for political gain.

The fudge packer suicide statistic could be greatly reduced if the medical and psychology community would start treating homosexuality as a mental illness and worked together to help cure gays of their perverted proclivities.

Last edited:

My preacher doesn't, love the person. Hate the sin.

Forum List

Back