Eagles (NFL) Commerce: Pluralism Diary(?)

Hey Kat, maybe there is something you can do about getting us a Tom Brady emoji? :D That would be AWESOME.

Here ya go

Really-Old-Football-Player-19641.jpg

We ARE going to get a Tom Brady emoji. :D I will bribe someone if I have to. Lol!

tom-brady.jpg

:D

The pass is out to Brady on the sideline.................

tumblr_mwwqo6dBY91roa1xxo1_400.gif

Tom Brady is like . . .

7de3f230698c25e03edbbc420ad63db6999de4f157eb570681b0bd5a7adfa694.jpg

Hey Kat, maybe there is something you can do about getting us a Tom Brady emoji? :D That would be AWESOME.

Have to find a really good one first.

:spank: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pogo

I'm kinda partial to this one myself.....

LegitimateWateryHadrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Oh and can we dump that irrelevant old Steelers emoji? I don't think there's anyone still alive who even remembers.

*sigh* That is NOT an emoji, Pogo!!!

I'm kinda partial to this one myself.....

LegitimateWateryHadrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Oh and can we dump that irrelevant old Steelers emoji? I don't think there's anyone still alive who even remembers.

*sigh* That is NOT an emoji, Pogo!!!
I dunno, it makes me pretty happy :)

Marcia Brady looks so --------------- what is the word -------- deflated.

:rofl: I kill me

I should make a signature with one just to annoy Pogo. :D He is only an Eagles fan because he hates the Patriots anyways. ;)

WRONG. Pogo hates the Dullass Cowgilrs. Haven't you ever seen an fbj thread?

You are just saying that because you are afraid of Kat!

I should make a signature with one just to annoy Pogo. :D He is only an Eagles fan because he hates the Patriots anyways. ;)

NnnnOOO, I'm saying that because as an Iggles fan we LOATHE the Callgirls.

I know, doesn't everybody, but we loathe them more.

One year the Callgirls came in and a young attorney started a snowball barrage on them. He then went on to be the Mayor, and then the Governor. That's how you court votes. :rock:

The Boston team? meh, who really cares, that's AFL anyway. But if you're standing in our way yer gonna get RUN OVAH.

See what I did there? Lapsed into your language. I'm so neat.

NnnnOOO, I'm saying that because as an Iggles fan we LOATH the Callgirls.

One year the Callgirls came in and a young attorney started a snowball barrage on them. He then went on to be the Mayor, and then the Governor. That's how you court votes. :rock:

The Boston team? meh, who really cares, that's AFL anyway. But if you're standing in our way yer gonna get RUN OVAH.

Are you kidding me? You can NOT be serious with this load of garbage, comparing your team to the Patriots. Lol! Now THAT is way more funny than you trying to fake a New England accent. :D

Are you kidding me? You can NOT be serious with this load of garbage, comparing your team to the Patriots. Lol! Now THAT is way more funny than you trying to fake a New England accent. :D

Oh no perish the thought. I would never compare my team with the Patriots. That's the AFL. You know, the junior league. There's no way to take that seriously.

I know all about the New England accent. One hot summer day my GF and I stopped for ice cream somewhere around Falmouth. GF (from NJ) asked for a "double dip". They didn't know what she was talkin' about. She had to explain, "you know, put a scoop on and then another scoop on top of it". "Oh!" said the cashier --- "you want a lodge".

"A lodge"? We looked at each other and shrugged, "uh yeah OK" expecting them to construct some kind of little house out of ice cream. Only when we went back out to the car --- sorry cah --- did it dawn on us that she was saying "a large".

Oh no perish the thought. I would never compare my team with the Patriots. That's the AFL. You know, the junior league. There's no way to take that seriously.

The team that has been in the super bowl almost every year since the year 2001, you mean? :D

I know all about the New England accent. One hot summer day my GF and I stopped for ice cream somewhere around Falmouth. GF (from NJ) asked for a "double dip". They didn't know what she was talkin' about. She had to explain, "you know, put a scoop on and then another scoop on top of it". "Oh!" said the cashier --- "you want a lodge".

"A lodge"? We looked at each other and shrugged, "uh yeah OK" expecting them to construct some kind of little house out of ice cream. Only when we went back out to the car --- sorry cah --- did it dawn on us that she was saying "a large".

Sounds the same but not if you know the NE accent well enough. Lodge would be said like "lodge" while large would be said like "laahge." :D

The team that has been in the super bowl almost every year since the year 2001, you mean? :D

No I mean the team that MAYBE will let you come visit the Lombadi trophy over the next decade if you play nice. And make me a clam chowda sammich.

Sounds the same but not if you know the NE accent well enough. Lodge would be said like "lodge" while large would be said like "laahge." :D

Ah, like the "aa" in the word "Wiscaaaaaaaahnsin"?

Hey Chris which do you like better ---

WealthyImaginativeArabianhorse-max-1mb.gif
AccomplishedChillyAlpinegoat-max-1mb.gif

I have to take exception here. Normally an air-ball is only found in basketball. For someone to pull off an empty-handed full extension air-ball in the NFL to lose the Super Bowl, now that is some epic buffoonery!

Why didn't the patriots old man just watch how a pro quarterback handles the ball? Foles scored a touchdown by just walking into the endzone.

Forum List

Back