Early in-person voting for the 2022 mid-terms in Virginia starts today

That’s what needs to be done in all the tight races this November. I’m sure the Dems have their Plan Bs in place all over the place as they know the public is so alarmed by what they’ve been doing that the only way they can win is to cheat.

In my neighborhood, which is ultra liberal, the HOA has banned political signs of any kind. They fear that houses with GOP signs will be vandalized, so they are cutting that off from the get-go.
Sounds like a payday to me....They can't ban political speech and that is what a yard sign is.....I'd be getting in on that payday. ;)

That said they can limit the method in most places as to size, property line placement, etc.

Sounds like a payday to me....They can't ban political speech and that is what a yard sign is.....I'd be getting in on that payday. ;)

That said they can limit the method in most places as to size, property line placement, etc.
Are you sure? They also banned all flags (other than the American flag).

That’s what needs to be done in all the tight races this November. I’m sure the Dems have their Plan Bs in place all over the place as they know the public is so alarmed by what they’ve been doing that the only way they can win is to cheat.

In my neighborhood, which is ultra liberal, the HOA has banned political signs of any kind. They fear that houses with GOP signs will be vandalized, so they are cutting that off from the get-go.
I love living in an area where signs are safe! On one of the usual driving routes I use, there's a big sign on private property, right next to the road, which says "DON'T BLAME ME -- I VOTED FOR TRUMP". It has been there, unmolested, for as long as I've lived here -- over a year.

Forum List

Back