Early in-person voting for the 2022 mid-terms in Virginia starts today

Usually it involves skimming mail in ballots from known non-voters. Apartment buildings are good for this. Also, since most places now recycle paper, harvesters can dumpster dive far more easily, as the ballots aren't covered in food waste anymore.
The voter has to request an absentee ballot, with signature match etc. Ballots in all those swing states had to be requested by the voter.

Some states with only vote by mail, do mail out in mass ballots to registered voters, but they have secured their voting rolls....

The voter has to request an absentee ballot, with signature match etc. Ballots in all those swing states had to be requested by the voter.

Some states with only vote by mail, do mail out in mass ballots to registered voters, but they have secured their voting rolls....

Securing your rolls doesn't prevent people from harvesting discarded ballots.

How many people in a given election don't vote?

How hard to they really check those signatures? Or if they do how loud do democrats howl when ballots with questionable signatures are rejected?

I want registered legal voters to vote, what I don't want is chances for funny business.
What chances of funny business can occur in early voting? The system of checks and balances is secure, as secure as same day voting on election day. There is no difference.

What chances of funny business can occur in early voting? The system of checks and balances is secure, as secure as same day voting on election day. There is no difference.

More time to harvest discarded ballots, more time to request ballots from known non voters.

Why cut it so short. The goal is for more citizens voting.

I understand that you do not want more citizens voting, because if more citizen's votes are heard and counted, the likelihood of republicans winning is less likely..... And THAT is your sides goal....do whatever you can, to reduce a citizenry that votes.
That‘s not the only goal. The goal is also to make sure we have an honest election, and that voters are informed before they make their choice.

YOUR aide just wants to get as many bodies to cast a vote before they know the issues or the problems surrounding your candidates.

I understand that you don’t want informed voters voting, because they would lower your chances. The problem is, when ignorant people vote, we end up with a candidate suffering from dementia who calls the tens of millions of people who oppose the Dems’ lies and harmful agenda “threats to democracy.”

How is the system of checks and balances “secure” when the Democrats send the Republican observers out of the room?

Securing your rolls doesn't prevent people from harvesting discarded ballots.

How many people in a given election don't vote?

How hard to they really check those signatures? Or if they do how loud do democrats howl when ballots with questionable signatures are rejected?
Is everyone in the apartment complex throwing out their ballots on the same day so these imaginary dumpster divers to steal ballots can gather enough to matter? Or do your dumpster divers collecting empty ballots thrown out do it several times a week? Do they rip through all white or black plastic trash bags to search for them?

Then, there is the signature match to contend with.... :rolleyes-41:

Marty, your suggestion, is ridiculous.... Screw your head back on!

Is everyone in the apartment complex throwing out their ballots on the same day so these imaginary dumpster divers to steal ballots can gather enough to matter? Or do your dumpster divers collecting empty ballots thrown out do it several times a week? Do they rip through all white or black plastic trash bags to search for them?

Then, there is the signature match to contend with.... :rolleyes-41:

Marty, your suggestion, is ridiculous.... Screw your head back on!

Who knows? I just know it is possible. Considering how many people don't vote, there is a wide swath of ballots available.

You don't care because you would be OK with cheating anyway if it gets you what you want.

That‘s not the only goal. The goal is also to make sure we have an honest election, and that voters are informed before they make their choice.

YOUR aide just wants to get as many bodies to cast a vote before they know the issues or the problems surrounding your candidates.

I understand that you don’t want informed voters voting, because they would lower your chances. The problem is, when ignorant people vote, we end up with a candidate suffering from dementia who calls the tens of millions of people who oppose the Dems’ lies and harmful agenda “threats to democracy.”
Who determines ignorance....? I think trumper voters are ignorant....do i get to disqualify them? Does the constitution say ignorance disqualifies citizens from voting?

Who knows? I just know it is possible. Considering how many people don't vote, there is a wide swath of ballots available.

You don't care because you would be OK with cheating anyway if it gets you what you want.
I'm not okay with cheating. Why lie Marty? Do you think lying makes you superior or something?

Hang on a second, folks. It's starting to become apparent that this poster REALLY IS THAT GULLIBLE.

Who determines ignorance....? I think trumper voters are ignorant....do i get to disqualify them? Does the constitution say ignorance disqualifies citizens from voting?
I think Biden voters are not only Ignorant, but idiotic.

Why in such a rush to get people to mail in their ballots or go to the polls MONTHS before Election Day? What is the point of having debates, in which each candidate can show why they are they better choice, if people are allowed to vote before they are even given the chance?

If your argument is to just get as many voters in, why not open the November 2024 election in March?

I'm not okay with cheating. Why lie Marty? Do you think lying makes you superior or something?
Why accuse Marty of lying just because he won’t submit to your version of the truth? We have 60 million Americans who question how the election was handled. Are all 60 million traitors, and liars, and threats to America?

You may vote in-person at your county registrar's office starting today 9-23-22.
In-person and providing an ID is okay. It is a bit early but as long as there are measures in place to ensure that those who vote early are not voting multiple times in other voting districts, then okay.

On a national level, what needs to be done, is that no voting, in-person or otherwise, can be done until all requested absentee votes have been counted.

No mail-in votes, absentee voting only. For those of you on the left, the difference is that an absentee vote is one in which a ballot is requested, a valid reason for not voting in person is provided, and the name of the person requesting the absentee vote is verified against an eligible voter list.

All absentee votes must be mailed and received no later than two weeks prior to the day of the election.
All absentee votes must be counted, verified, and sealed prior to the day of the election.

All early voting must be done and completed 1 week before the day of the election.

On the day of the election, counting of the early votes AND absentee votes must be completed and the results sealed to be released as the polls close in each state.

NO FURTHER COUNTING OF ABSENTEE OR EARLY VOTING WILL BE PERMITTED AFTER THE POLLS ARE CLOSED!

And remember now the Dems in NoVa tried to cheat anyway? In Fairfax County, they claimed the counting machines were broken in order to delay reporting results. Their Plan B was obviously to wait until the other counties had reported in order to know how many votes they needed, but there was such a lead that they knew they couldn’t offset it.
That and they had poll watches with gop (RPV) hired election lawyers on speed dial.....Every provisional ballot was scrutinized like never before and more were rejected than ever before.....Particular attention was paid to Prince William County due to massive voter fraud by non-citizens voting in '16, '18, and '2020.

There was no more old gop poll hacks glad-handing in a corner somewhere at a venue, they were to do either their jobs or stay home.....A couple in my AO were replaced.

We were told that if counting was stopped for any reason to refuse to leave till the venue was emptied and put under lock and key by local LE and that not to leave the exterior of the venue, relief would be provided if need be through the course of the night least the dems tried to return and pull a Georgia.

We so outnumbered dem poll watchers throughout the 45-day period that the Fairfax Co. register tried to sell "voter intimidation" to WAPO and WTOP but even they were not buying it. Most days there would be no dem poll watchers at all.

That and they had poll watches with gop (RPV) hired election lawyers on speed dial.....Every provisional ballot was scrutinized like never before and more were rejected than ever before.....Particular attention was paid to Prince William County due to massive voter fraud by non-citizens voting in '16, '18, and '2020.

There was no more old gop poll hacks glad-handing in a corner somewhere at a venue, they were to do either their jobs or stay home.....A couple in my AO were replaced.

We were told that if counting was stopped for any reason to refuse to leave till the venue was emptied and put under lock and key by local LE and that not to leave the exterior of the venue, relief would be provided if need be through the course of the night least the dems tried to return and pull a Georgia.

We so outnumbered dem poll watchers throughout the 45-day period that the Fairfax Co. register tried to sell "voter intimidation" to WAPO and WTOP but even they were not buying it. Most days there would be no dem poll watchers at all.
That’s what needs to be done in all the tight races this November. I’m sure the Dems have their Plan Bs in place all over the place as they know the public is so alarmed by what they’ve been doing that the only way they can win is to cheat.

In my neighborhood, which is ultra liberal, the HOA has banned political signs of any kind. They fear that houses with GOP signs will be vandalized, so they are cutting that off from the get-go.

Forum List

Back