🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Early voters say no to Houston Equal Rights Ordinance (GBLT bill going down by wide margin)

Looks like those number pretty well held, with 98.5% counted the ordnance was defeated 61+% to 38+%. GOOD JOB HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: This was a very appropriate send off to the term limited lesbo mayor Porker, this was to be her signature achievement.

I still think that it's sad that nearly %40 of Houston voters are weapons grade stupid.

I go over there two or three times a year, usually spend the weekend. There are some great places to go on lake Travis, the water has been really low the last couple of years, down more than 100 ft, should be great next year though.

Downtown is one of the most inhospitable places I've ever been, maybe the worse next to DC. No parking, if you can find it, it's really expensive.

Downtown is a nut house, I used to like going to 6th street but there are too many fruitcakes now.

The whole city is a mecca for shitheads. I have to work there, but I live as far away as possible and make an effort to never spend money there. I will be delighted when the day comes where I never have to enter Travis county again.

They used the words "equal rights" to make it sound so gosh darned good while they were planning to force pretty teenage cheerleaders to share a locker room with a disfunctional guy in a dress. They used to get away with that stuff before people wized up to the radical left agenda. The polls showed it would pass. Everybody thought it would pass and then it went down. Now Houston is full of angry trannies with their panties in a bunch.

We see that for you sports teams and political parties are about the same. Pity.

Huh, stupid response ^^^, but not unexpected considering the author.

Karma was the point, Rabbi. KARMA for the those who voted against liberty rights, were likely disappointed by the collapse of their sports teams.

Do you know understand, or should we offer to find you a mentor?
You should set up a fund for your psychiatric expenses if you think a sports team winning or losing and a ballot measure failing have anything in common.

Now now Rabbi, you should never critique the written words of anyone, you're not bright enough, educated enough or honest, all necessities to parse the words of others and understand nuance. First seek to understand, when that fails ask the advice of someone who isn't blinded by bigotry and has a quickness of mind and is able to understand sardonic expression.
Translation: My post was stupid and thoughtless and now I'm trying to backtrack to make myself look better.
Hint: you failed.

One more time, you are not bright enough, educated enough or honest, hence your effort to parse my words was futile.
LOL coming from you. Remind me how you graduated the cock sucking academy first in your class before going on to prison guard.
You are one of the msot dishonest posters on here and get called on it every single day.

Suck on it, libturds. The voters still don't want perverts to be allowed access to the restrooms and locker rooms their wives and daughters use.

Opponents of the issue branded it "the bathroom ordinance," playing up the argument that it would allow men dressed as women to use women's restrooms. A television ad featured a little girl being cornered by a man in a restroom.

That is ok they the far left will find some far left judge to over ride the will of the people..

Suck on it, libturds. The voters still don't want perverts to be allowed access to the restrooms and locker rooms their wives and daughters use.

Opponents of the issue branded it "the bathroom ordinance," playing up the argument that it would allow men dressed as women to use women's restrooms. A television ad featured a little girl being cornered by a man in a restroom.

That is ok they the far left will find some far left judge to over ride the will of the people..

They already have.

they already see how the people feel down there about this bill. they go out and find some judge to overturn their "rightful votes and their rights living in that state". then they better let that whiny ass bitch of mayor hear about it.

in protest to this outrage left-wing men are going to pee sitting down for a whole week!!!

I go over there two or three times a year, usually spend the weekend. There are some great places to go on lake Travis, the water has been really low the last couple of years, down more than 100 ft, should be great next year though.

Downtown is one of the most inhospitable places I've ever been, maybe the worse next to DC. No parking, if you can find it, it's really expensive.

Downtown is a nut house, I used to like going to 6th street but there are too many fruitcakes now.

The whole city is a mecca for shitheads. I have to work there, but I live as far away as possible and make an effort to never spend money there. I will be delighted when the day comes where I never have to enter Travis county again.

I feel for ya.

these people like the quoted poster above and the OP have creepy minds.

how the heck they come to the conclusions they do is amazing and awful

sick minds

There is so much irony in this bed wetter's post that it has it's own magnetic field. One that repels common sense. The belief that fruitcakes being able to wander in and out of whatever locker rooms and bathrooms they please has anything to do with equality is proof that moonbats are afflicted with the highest degree of absolute stupidity.

For a pervert opposing such a law might be sick, but dressing up as a drag queen so you can get into stalls next to little girls is a "right".

Sick minds indeed.

They used the words "equal rights" to make it sound so gosh darned good while they were planning to force pretty teenage cheerleaders to share a locker room with a disfunctional guy in a dress. They used to get away with that stuff before people wized up to the radical left agenda. The polls showed it would pass. Everybody thought it would pass and then it went down. Now Houston is full of angry trannies with their panties in a bunch.

You are correct. They are using the same marketing program they used to attempt to normalize homosexuality and get gay marriage legalized.

We are starting to wise up, that's clear.

Here is a link to an article, by a gay man who outlines that marketing program and how to combat it...

Same-sex marriage, marketing, and intimidation

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... is good to hear some are still...

... standin' up fer what's right...

... in God's eyes...

... an' not allowin' the homo-nazis...

... to intimidate `em."

HERO failing in early voting election results

"Early voting results show Houston's equal rights ordinance failing by a wide margin, with 62.5 percent of voters opting to repeal the law and 37.5 percent supporting the embattled ordinance."

Lol, couldnt happen to a more deserving band of Marxists and shit-bags.

The good news is both the Astros and Rangers got eliminated, and fittingly America's Game has eluded them from winning the WS.

Bigotry won, and liberty lost; exposing once again the hypocrisy of the right wing fringe in America.

Liberty for the few you mean.

Forum List

Back