Breaking news: Washington state opens all women's bathrooms to men

What will happen? Will men indecently expose themselves? What would happen if a man shows his dick to other men in the men's restroom?

Send me your mailing address.

How much money will it take for me to ask you not to post on this thread?

What will happen? Will men indecently expose themselves? What would happen if a man shows his dick to other men in the men's restroom?

Send me your mailing address.

How much money will it take for me to ask you not to post on this thread?
So in other words you are worried all the typical bathroom etiquette that exists in gender separated bathrooms, will turn into men raping women and sexually harassing them in a Unisex bathroom.

How fucking dumb can you get?

What happens if a man bends you over the sink and starts fucking you in the men's bathroom? Do you just take it and say "I SURE WISH THEY HAD STRAIGHT AND GAY BATHROOMS!"

IF ONLY WE DIDNT HAVE GAYS IN OUR BATHROOM WE WOULDNT HAVE ALL THIS FUCKING GAY ANAL RAPE IN THE SHITTER!

I'm sorry your argument is so fucking stupid it's just too easy to parody.

Doesn't surprise me a bit. It won't change much though I think. I've done commercial work in B&N bookstores and many women won't use the men's room, and some even hostile to the idea. I doubt they will allow men in without a big stink, what guy really wants a bunch of angry gals around?

I will also add: I noticed that very very few men wash their hands after pissing and some after shitting. All the women do. So when you handle those books you are handling feces and urine coated stock.
Agreed,,put some urinals in a bunch of women's rooms,and watch what happens.

No you retard the women will throw themselves ,this would never fly.

I know some transgender men turned women (though they still have "the original parts")and it would be undoubtably more uncomfortable for them to enter a men's bathroom now then it is for them to go into a women's bathroom. While there may be valid concerns with them the reasoning behind the open bathrooms are somewhat based in reason.

I know some transgender men turned women (though they still have "the original parts")and it would be undoubtably more uncomfortable for them to enter a men's bathroom now then it is for them to go into a women's bathroom. While there may be valid concerns with them the reasoning behind the open bathrooms are somewhat based in reason.
So it would be "uncomfortable" for the transgender or the transvestite? Yes, I get it.
But what about uncomfortableness of all others, especially young women and young girls? Is that the price of progress?

No, this is wrong. It needs to be if you have penis you go to the men's bathroom only and we do not care what you look like and we have enough problems of our own we are not going to ask you about yours.

A women who identifies as a man and looks very masculine who only has her original parts would also make them uncomfortable.

Let this serve as an experiment of sorts. If there is a sudden uptick of inappropriate usage of the bathrooms or a sudden feeling of uncomfortableness among the women of Washington then we can reconsider. It is my profound hope that there will be few to no abusers of this policy.

A women who identifies as a man and looks very masculine who only has her original parts would also make them uncomfortable.

Well there is no panacea, granted. But what you are stating is already the case, is it not?

Plus there may be one dikish women who looks kind of like a guy in the ladies bathroom for every thousand men who would now be allowed.

Our secular humanist politically correct to the extreme governments and educators keep creating problems where none exist. Meanwhile, Rome burns, families are destroyed, debauchery thrives.

Every time there is a moral problem or one that involves some form of what we Catholics might call sin, I keep thinking the devil is playing an active role in so many of our human affairs. I have no other explanation.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Washington state opens all women's bathrooms to men

Mandate called '1st-of-its-kind' in nation

Published: 12/31/15

Thanks to the Human Rights Commission, Washington state’s newest law makes businesses open their bathroom doors to both men and women – meaning, men must be granted equal and unfettered access to the ladies’ restrooms.

“This first-of-its=kind, statewide law is part of the recent push to frame gender-segregated bathrooms as an affront to ‘equality,’” wrote Joseph Backholm in the Family Policy Institute of Washington.

A new rule issued by the state’s HRC just took effect this month – and that’s after the Houston’s lesbian mayor lost her own personal campaign to open women’s restrooms to men, due to voter backlash. Voters in Missouri and Arkansas recently shot down similar proposals, too.

But Washington went a different way, and the HRC, which has rule-making powers, created a new mandate for the entire state to abide.

As The Family Policy Institute pointed, the state’s been battling with the issue for some time.

“School boards throughout Washington state have been wrestling with it. The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap County recently made headlines when they created a policy allowing transgender men to use the women’s locker room under any and all circumstances,” the organization reported. “However, this is the first statewide mandate that forces businesses to cooperate with a customer’s confusion about his or her gender.”

And the repercussions could prove disastrous, the organization suggested.

"The safety and security of every women in Washington should not be placed at risk in an attempt to be politically correct,” the post said. “We should be compassionate for the real challenges people face, but we shouldn’t be stupid.”

How did America get from “Mayberry” to “gay marriage?” Here’s the explanation, in “A Queer Thing Happened to America: And What a Long, Strange Trip It’s Been.”

The new rule “also affects schools,” the policy organization found.

The Family Policy Institute reminded the “legislature has every right to fix this [rule] and they should,” and asked for concerned citizens to call their representatives to press for a striking of the new policy.

Read more at Washington state opens all women’s bathrooms to men

Wait....is this a transgender issue? If no, I want to see the law.

I don't consider World Net Daily to be a particularly reliable source.

Yes but it may be alleviated if this masculine women is able and willing to use the men's restroom. And the second point sir is speculation and there is simply no evidence that such a breakdown in social laws would happen. We humans have our own boundaries and morals and I find it depressing to think that such widespread misuse would occur.

Yes but it may be alleviated if this masculine women is able and willing to use the men's restroom. And the second point sir is speculation and there is simply no evidence that such a breakdown in social laws would happen. We humans have our own boundaries and morals and I find it depressing to think that such widespread misuse would occur.
I am already creeped out by the idea.
And as sassyirish pointed out, it will surely be disturbing for mothers knowing their young daughters may be exposed to pervs when they enter public bathrooms at malls or wherever. This is a bad development on many fronts.

How many bad incidents will it take before there is an uproar? Very few.

I am already creeped out by the idea.
And as sassyirish pointed out, it will surely be disturbing for mothers knowing their young daughters may be exposed to pervs when they enter public bathrooms at malls or wherever. This is a bad development on many fronts.

How many bad incidents will it take before there is an uproar? Very few.

What's stopping those pervs from going in there anyway? Good God you people are so paranoid.

I don't get it. So he takes his skirt and dick into the ladies room, who knows it's a guy? They don't use urinals.

Forum List

Back