🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking news: Washington state opens all women's bathrooms to men

Law and order is going to break down in Washington, because the state has created a situation that people are not going to tolerate.

What I want to know is this....why aren't they opening the men's bathrooms to the women? Why is it that women have to give up their privacy? Why not the other way around? What about perverted women getting their jollies off with young boys?
I've also seen many women not wash their hands either, or flush or fully sit to shit or pee. Womens bathrooms aren't always cleaner than mens.

Gee....what could possibly go wrong?
Nothing.

Are you saying women can't call out a pervert and publicly shame him for being a pervert looking upon women going to the bathroom in their stalls?

What exactly are you implying?

That men will suddenly become sex-fiends and perverts and rape women as they wash their hands or take a shit?

If so what's stopping them from going in there now and doing that anyway?

I'm sure frat boys will feel so manly when a bunch of women run out of the unisex bathroom calling them a bunch of perverts at the bar for looking up their skirts while shitting on a toilet.
After the pervert sexually assaults the ten year old girl the damage to her has been done.
The pervert being publicly "shamed" isn't going to restore the little girl's innocence.
An don't hand me that shit that it won't happen.
Do you have any little girls in your family?
Give your stupid head a shake for Christ's sake!

Doesn't surprise me a bit. It won't change much though I think. I've done commercial work in B&N bookstores and many women won't use the men's room, and some even hostile to the idea. I doubt they will allow men in without a big stink, what guy really wants a bunch of angry gals around?

I will also add: I noticed that very very few men wash their hands after pissing and some after shitting. All the women do. So when you handle those books you are handling feces and urine coated stock.
Agreed,,put some urinals in a bunch of women's rooms,and watch what happens.

What will happen? Will men indecently expose themselves? What would happen if a man shows his dick to other men in the men's restroom?
"other men" are not innocent little girls you stupid asshole!

What will happen? Will men indecently expose themselves? What would happen if a man shows his dick to other men in the men's restroom?

Send me your mailing address.

How much money will it take for me to ask you not to post on this thread?
So in other words you are worried all the typical bathroom etiquette that exists in gender separated bathrooms, will turn into men raping women and sexually harassing them in a Unisex bathroom.

How fucking dumb can you get?

What happens if a man bends you over the sink and starts fucking you in the men's bathroom? Do you just take it and say "I SURE WISH THEY HAD STRAIGHT AND GAY BATHROOMS!"

IF ONLY WE DIDNT HAVE GAYS IN OUR BATHROOM WE WOULDNT HAVE ALL THIS FUCKING GAY ANAL RAPE IN THE SHITTER!

I'm sorry your argument is so fucking stupid it's just too easy to parody.
You're one stupid jerk-off!
You keep comparing what may happen to a man in a man's bathroom to what for sure is going to happen to innocent little girls in a unisex bathroom.

Yes but it may be alleviated if this masculine women is able and willing to use the men's restroom. And the second point sir is speculation and there is simply no evidence that such a breakdown in social laws would happen. We humans have our own boundaries and morals and I find it depressing to think that such widespread misuse would occur.
I am already creeped out by the idea.
And as sassyirish pointed out, it will surely be disturbing for mothers knowing their young daughters may be exposed to pervs when they enter public bathrooms at malls or wherever. This is a bad development on many fronts.

How many bad incidents will it take before there is an uproar? Very few.

What's stopping those pervs from going in there anyway? Good God you people are so paranoid.
What's stopping the pervert is the certain knowledge that when they enter a women's bathroom every women present will scream their heads off.
You may not know it but security cops in places like malls are trained to keep an eye on the washrooms. They don't stand in front of them but they are within sight most of the time. It's a deterrent to pervs.

Forum List

Back