Earth Day!

Everyone sins brother...even those that go to church sin. Meaning no one is perfect and we have to live in the world...Why do you expect differently?

You're kidding right? Buying gas or oil or feeding my grass is a sin?

Get a grip

No idiot, what I'm saying is that no one no matter what they believe or support can be 100% on those things 100% of the time like you seem to suggest by saying "go fill up your gas"

Nice way to escape YOUR OWN STANDARDS.

And you call me the idiot lol

What does living longer have to do with Earth Day?

You use a LOT of serious drugs, don't you?

Do you remember saying;

Your childrens cancer will thank you for it *thumbs*

Of course you don't - too much meth caused that to vanish in the vapor of your failing cognitive process.

This is where you get personal because not even you can explain the link

ROFL

Cancer rates for children, way down. Survival rates for children with cancer - WAY up.

Put the meth pipe down, and get help.

Its also Aaron Spellings Birthday so...that's gotta mean, something...right?

Here in KC they're suggesting no one fill their gas tanks today. Thats just how dumb itIis. Consumption is consumprion no matter which day you fill up.

I love it when the idiots boycott gasoline for a day. It makes the trip to the station more pleasant. No lines and none of that stupid techno-music blaring from teeny little Smart Cars with $5,000 sound systems.

You're kidding right? Buying gas or oil or feeding my grass is a sin?

Get a grip

No idiot, what I'm saying is that no one no matter what they believe or support can be 100% on those things 100% of the time like you seem to suggest by saying "go fill up your gas"

Nice way to escape YOUR OWN STANDARDS.

And you call me the idiot lol

That's no one standards....making them up and saying their mine doesn't mean they are. Nice try tho lol.

gotta disagree with something, I guess

Do you remember saying;

Of course you don't - too much meth caused that to vanish in the vapor of your failing cognitive process.

ROFL

Cancer rates for children, way down. Survival rates for children with cancer - WAY up.

And whats the connection between earth day and living longer again?

Do you remember saying;

ROFL

Seems to me he made it personal with the remark about my children. But who knows I'm just the idiot

Earth Day may have been conceived in 1970, but it didn't truly go global until 1990. That year, more than 200 million people participated in environmental activities in more than 141 countries. This year, more than 1 billion people are expected to participate in 192 countries.

Read more: Hug a tree! 5 fun facts about Earth Day | Fox News

Happy Earthday...even you earth scrooges

Celebrating 40 Years of crazy-assed predictions by assorted nutters.. oh, and that wonderful founder Ira Einhorn!!

Celebrating 40 years of rivers that no longer catch fire.

Cuyahoga River Fire - Ohio History Central - A product of the Ohio Historical Society

Keep up the good work Hippies young and old alike. Many members of Congress are doing their best to either gut the Clean Water Act or limit the EPA’s ability to enforce it.

I hear lots of lawnmowers in my neighborhood right now. Just think of all those living creatures of mother nature whos lives were cut short today as a result.

So incredibly sad.....

Happy Earthday...even you earth scrooges

Celebrating 40 Years of crazy-assed predictions by assorted nutters.. oh, and that wonderful founder Ira Einhorn!!

Celebrating 40 years of rivers that no longer catch fire.

Cuyahoga River Fire - Ohio History Central - A product of the Ohio Historical Society

Keep up the good work Hippies young and old alike. Many members of Congress are doing their best to either gut the Clean Water Act or limit the EPA’s ability to enforce it.

Unfortunately, conservation, like all good causes, has become just another racket....

see... Al Gore.

What does this have to do with anything?

I dunno someone said it was Lenins Birthday...So I pointed out its Aaron Spellings and Jack Nicholsons b-day.

Oh.. I like peanut butter.
Ok, I see how this works.

Well, you know ppl like to SUGGEST things without saying it. Saying it outright would make them look stupid but suggesting there is a connection between Earth day and Lenins b-day doesn't look as stupid.

And whats the connection between earth day and living longer again?

The "connection," skippy - was your stupid claim that dismissing this idiocy would lead to one's children getting cancer.

Getting cancer doesn't mean you wont live longer so I'll ask again

What does living longer have to do with Earth Day? You cant explain it and YOU said it

I see bickering even in this thread. Sigh. Why is everyone always so damn angry???

ON TOPIC...Happy Earth Day!!!
images

Forum List

Back