Easter is also Transgender Day of Visibility

denying what reality?

The left wants to force others to treat someone who is biologically one sex, as the other. That's denying reality and forcing it onto others. Libs are outraged over the proposed law which would prevent business owners from being forced to deny reality.

Transgender - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People like those who, in modern Western societies, are now identified as transgender or transsexual, have been documented in many cultures and for thousands of years. However, only in the last century have science and medicine been able to meet some of the needs for bodily change of trans people who want to change their body.

People who have traits that are different from the gender they are born with, have been accepted in some societies, both historically and now. For example, some Native American tribes accepted two-spirit people[source?]. Similarly a Tongan person born with a male body who acts and dresses in a female way is known in the local dialect as a "fakaleiti".[source?]

The "hijra" in India are born physically male, but live as women, including dressing and socializing as female. In the past they used to castrate themselves and even remove the penis in order to urinate through a small hole. Now, with the arrival of western medicine, many hijari choose to take hormone therapies and sometimes have surgery to change their physical gender. Many of these people still call themselves "hijari", but some now call themselves "transsexuals" or "transgender women". The role of hijari in society is complex and varied throughout all of India.

In Western Society, there have often been people who have chosen to act and dress in a way that was not gender specific, or was not that of the gender they were born with. This is not the same as being transgender. Cross dressing actors were very popular in the theatre of the late 19th century.

An example of a transgender person is the 19th century military surgeon who was known as James Barry. It is now believed that Barry was born female but disguised his sex all his adult life. Barry's work, which saved, and helped thousands of lives by improving treatment of wounds to stop amputations, would not have been possible, as a woman, because as a female he could never have attended medical school or entered the army.[1]

A 20th century example of a transgender person is Jan Morris, a geographer, explorer and journalist, who began life as James Morris. As "James", Morris married and had children, but felt female and eventually became Jan Morris.[2]

Funny....no mention about transgender transformations being paid for by the taxpayers under ObamaCare, otherwise known as the :lmao: Affordable Care Act. :eusa_whistle:

I long for the days when people who considered themselves "different" didn't want to make that the problem of the taxpayers. I mean, be different and accept it and deal with it on your own. Being different by nature, isn't anything to be ashamed of, as long as one doesn't turn oneself into a dependent parasite. You'll earn the lack of self-respect that comes with that dependency.

SNIP:

The Affordable Care Act will end many of these absurd exclusions. In 2014, the Patient’s Bill of Rights will prevent insurance companies from denying coverage based on pre-existing conditions. What’s more, the ACA will bring Title VII federal nondiscrimination protections to the healthcare field. The Department of Health and Human Services, responding to both pressure from LGBTQ advocacy groups and precedents set by recent federal court cases, recently confirmed that this policy will ban discrimination based on gender identity. This will not only help transgender and gender non-conforming people obtain coverage but will also outlaw the discrimination Kallio and so many others have suffered when pursuing treatment. Considering that one in five transgender people have been refused medical care based on their gender identity, these discrimination protections are critical.

http://www.thenation.com/article/169391/what-affordable-care-act-means-transgender-people#

Last edited:
Problem would not exist if everyone just had unisex bathrooms.

You realize you can only fit one person in those, right? So we have to have MASSIVE lines so that some liberal darling group member who denies reality and forces society to deny reality as well? I'm sure you'd love waiting in that extra long line, right? I mean, think of the feel good moment while you crap yourself.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! You're telling me it's also Easter today???? Holy crap have to write it into next years calendar :razz:

You realize you can only fit one person in those, right? So we have to have MASSIVE lines so that some liberal darling group member who denies reality and forces society to deny reality as well? I'm sure you'd love waiting in that extra long line, right? I mean, think of the feel good moment while you crap yourself.

Just have a bathroom with multiple stalls. Simple. Fuck the urinals, men can piss in the bowl.

Just have a bathroom with multiple stalls. Simple. Fuck the urinals, men can piss in the bowl.
Fine, I'll pee all over the seat. is that small price for you to pay for the feel good moment one ngets from denying reality?

You've obviously not spent any time in the men's room at things like NFL Football games where large amounts of alcohol are consumed, or you might think differently about that gem of an idea. :lol:

You've obviously not spent any time in the men's room at things like NFL Football games where large amounts of alcohol are consumed, or you might think differently about that gem of an idea. :lol:

Guess what the lefty response to that is?

Left Party wants men to pee sitting down - The Local

Two things...

So, men will get a seperate toilet to pee standing up, and then get to also use the other toilets to pee sitting down.

Are they going to assign a pee patrol to monitor and make sure folks are using the correct facilities and peeing positions then? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Fine, I'll pee all over the seat. is that small price for you to pay for the feel good moment one ngets from denying reality?

Obviously you are one of these lazy, idiotic men who can't hold their dick and piss straight.

Two things...

So, men will get a seperate toilet to pee standing up, and then get to also use the other toilets to pee sitting down.

Are they going to assign a pee patrol to monitor and make sure folks are using the correct facilities and peeing positions then? :eusa_eh:

I don't care how they piss, as long as it ends up in the bowl, and not on the floor.

Two things...

I don't care how they piss, as long as it ends up in the bowl, and not on the floor.

You don't get to dictate pee proceedure unless you are a Tranny. Are you?

Forum List

Back