Easter is also Transgender Day of Visibility

Two things...

So, men will get a seperate toilet to pee standing up, and then get to also use the other toilets to pee sitting down.

Are they going to assign a pee patrol to monitor and make sure folks are using the correct facilities and peeing positions then? :eusa_eh:

I don't care how they piss, as long as it ends up in the bowl, and not on the floor.

You don't get to dictate pee proceedure unless you are a Tranny. Are you?

Of course not - are you?:eusa_whistle:

You realize you can only fit one person in those, right? So we have to have MASSIVE lines so that some liberal darling group member who denies reality and forces society to deny reality as well? I'm sure you'd love waiting in that extra long line, right? I mean, think of the feel good moment while you crap yourself.

Just have a bathroom with multiple stalls. Simple. Fuck the urinals, men can piss in the bowl.

You've obviously not spent any time in the men's room at things like NFL Football games where large amounts of alcohol are consumed, or you might think differently about that gem of an idea. :lol:

There's more piss on the floor than in any toilet.

Two things...

So, men will get a seperate toilet to pee standing up, and then get to also use the other toilets to pee sitting down.

Are they going to assign a pee patrol to monitor and make sure folks are using the correct facilities and peeing positions then? :eusa_eh:

I don't care how they piss, as long as it ends up in the bowl, and not on the floor.

That's an odd comment.

How is insisting piss go in the bowl and not on the floor dictating pee procedure?

And why are Trannies the only ones who get to "dictate" this pee procedure? Shouldn't it be a common rule that piss should go in the bowl regardless of who is doing the peeing?

That's an odd comment.

How is insisting piss go in the bowl and not on the floor dictating pee procedure?

And why are Trannies the only ones who get to "dictate" this pee procedure? Shouldn't it be a common rule that piss should go in the bowl regardless of who is doing the peeing?

Link talked about trying to get men to change their habits and pee sitting down to avoid accidents.

It was suggested that transgender's feelings and comfort level should be accomodated (apparently by making everyone else change their habits and disreguard their comfort level).

Noomi apparently thinks that she can (as a woman I presume) still dictate rules in the unisex potty by suggesting she didn't care how men changed their habits as long as they hit the bowl. Just letting her know she gave up the right to dictate the minute she made the potty universal. Gotta go along to get along. Guess she'd better bring along some clorox wipes just incase of spillage. Can't have everything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back