🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

EBay apologizes, removes Holocaust memorabilia from sale

But they have no such restrictions on memorabilia from say Stalinist Russia, Facist WW2 Italy, Pol Pot and Cambodia, Serial Killers, etc. as though the symbols of Nazi Germany are uniquely abhorrent. It's a crock of shit, quite honestly, with the usual suspects behind the restrictions.

Who in your opinion are the usual suspects?

It's not a matter of opinion, so rather than play that hand, perhaps your question ought to be, "why is one atrocity sacred, while others are not". BTW, you probably know this, but Pol Pot slaughtered more innocent people than The Third Reich.

The operative word in my question was "who".

Who in your opinion are the usual suspects?

It's not a matter of opinion, so rather than play that hand, perhaps your question ought to be, "why is one atrocity sacred, while others are not". BTW, you probably know this, but Pol Pot slaughtered more innocent people than The Third Reich.

The answer is self-evident, you just want me to say what the Jewish writer Norman Finklestein has already written about it - [ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Holocaust-Industry-Reflections-Exploitation/dp/1859843239]The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering: Norman G. Finkelstein: 9781859843239: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

...so you can then categorize me into your own paradigm of choice.

The answer is self-evident, you just want me to say what the Jewish writer Norman Finklestein has already written about it - [ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Holocaust-Industry-Reflections-Exploitation/dp/1859843239]The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering: Norman G. Finkelstein: 9781859843239: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

...so you can then categorize me into your own paradigm of choice.

Noooooooooo:lol: because I did not know who you were referring to.

My bottom line this is all PC bullshit which effects the economy, causes unduly burdensome and onerous standards on those who wish to freely exchange goods or services.

I suppose my 1 gen Luftwaffe dagger wouldn't go over too well on e gay.

If it was used to murder the Jews, R.C., the item is cursed and should be destroyed. The items such as nazi coins that Sunni mentioned should be destroyed as well. In fact all such nazi material should be burned in a fire and destroyed. None of it should be permitted for sale. ( in any country ) As to the possessions of holocaust victims that were mentioned - they should be donated "NOT SOLD" to the holocaust museums and if there are no surviving family members and holocaust museum is not offered the items for free then forbid these items to be sold so that the present owner may do the proper thing and destroy those as well. That is my 2 cents on what should be done. God forbid anyone should profit on the death of the Jews from holocaust. It is wrong, people. WRONG.
- Jeri

Forum List

Back