Economic comparisons Trump vs Biden

You’re admitting to cherry picking data.
LOL you cherry picked GDP to start so how's a taste of your own medicine? And tell me what Biden has done to help? I recall Pete Bootyjudge going on 3 months maternity leave as supply chains broke down and Food/Formula plants burned across the nation

During the pandemic we had a couple shortages. Biden was handed an economy on the rise and look at it now. A recession. You're an idiot to stick up for him.
I’m sticking up for reality. You’re a blind partisan.

We had tons of shortages during pandemic. The pandemic screwed up everything in the economy. You think it magically turns back on? Get real.

I’m sticking up for reality. You’re a blind partisan.

We had tons of shortages during pandemic. The pandemic screwed up everything in the economy. You think it magically turns back on? Get real.
Yet you blame Trump so you're just as much a partisan hack as those you call that word. You don't live in reality you live in MSM land, gaslit so much its easy to confuse you for a 19th century lamppost in Victorian London

Yet you blame Trump so you're just as much a partisan hack as those you call that word. You don't live in reality you live in MSM land, gaslit so much its easy to confuse you for a 19th century lamppost in Victorian London
I didn’t blame Trump. I blamed the pandemic.

GDP is bigger now than at any point in time under Trump.
33.1% growth under Trump even poltifact had to admit it

Biden - well he's at -.9 to -1.6

Care to retract your lies?

33.1% growth under Trump even poltifact had to admit it

Biden - well he's at -.9 to -1.6

Care to retract your lies?
It’s not a lie. Current real GDP is $19.6 trillion. The best Trump could do was $19.2 trillion.

GDP is denoted in dollars. Not percentages.

It’s not a lie. Current real GDP is $19.6 trillion. The best Trump could do was $19.2 trillion.

GDP is denoted in dollars. Not percentages.
And here's where your gaslit brain shows. If there's Historic growth under Trump and negative growth under Biden what does that mean? Think on your own not falling back to MSM talking points

And here's where your gaslit brain shows. If there's Historic growth under Trump and negative growth under Biden what does that mean? Think on your own not falling back to MSM talking points
2020 had negative 2% GDP growth. 2021 was over 5% GDP growth.

I do sure miss mean tweets right about now. It's undeniable the economy and this country was in better hands with Trump. Fantasy to assume otherwise

View attachment 676948
You're not factoring in the loss of lives and injuries to Capitol police so that this trump piece of shit could remain in the white house. Of course, it looks like republicans don't give a shit about a human life any.

You're not factoring in the loss of lives and injuries to Capitol police so that this trump piece of shit could remain in the white house. Of course, it looks like republicans don't give a shit about a human life any.
Please dude don't act like you care about police when you support BLM and AntiFA. How many deaths are on their hands for 2 years of riots?

Forum List

Back