Economic News is good to better

They are far more unhappy with Trump as has been shown in the dwindling lead he has. It will all be gone by 1 May. Bet?
What dwindling lead are you talking about, John? The level of desperation on the part of Biden can be shown in the latest giveaway he did with taxpayer money! Trump doesn't have to bribe his base to vote for him...Biden does!

Two kids and an $80 pizza bill. They can afford it every once in awhile but not like it was before Potatohead stole the election from the American people.

Thank you very much Potatohead for being an incompetent fuck up just like Obama said you were. You can even fuck up Friday night pizza for a working family. Maybe you should consider lowering taxes for Americans instead of raising them.
FO angry old man.
$80 for pizza.....NO.......

probably 2 Pizza
2 salads
2 kids drinks
Pitcher of Beer.
Tip
Tax

$80 still seems like a LIE.

FO angry old man.
$80 for pizza.....NO.......

probably 2 Pizza
2 salads
2 kids drinks
Pitcher of Beer.
Tip
Tax

$80 still seems like a LIE.
Try someplace besides Cici’s.

You think wrongly if you think Biden can control the annual spring surge plus Saudi Arabia cutting outflow when it wants.

Summer blends costs less to refine, prices should be starting down in the south, the opposite is happening. Also prices in the grocery store are still going up and real wages are going down. The lower and middle classes are feeling the squeeze. You commies can lie all you want, but the economy is still bad at most kitchen tables.

Ungrateful cry baby's post here daily for political points.
25 % of the world is starving to death, and 90% of the world is not doing any better than us.
The richest keep getting richer. I am holding my own. Life is never perfect for everyone.

Summer blends costs less to refine, prices should be starting down in the south, the opposite is happening. Also prices in the grocery store are still going up and real wages are going down. The lower and middle classes are feeling the squeeze. You commies can lie all you want, but the economy is still bad at most kitchen tables.

You have it backwards. The surge will be over very soon.

The MAGAterds have been lying constantly since the economy began improving in early 2022.

The Fed Reserve report today was good. The 3.9% unemployment rate is projected to end 2024 at 4%, a bit lower than the December forecast. There will be three interest cuts beginning in June, then July, then September.

UE at 3.9% remains good info although average yearly wage gains have declined to 4.3% from 5.9% since March 2022. The Fed wants pay increases to come down to 3.5% to align with its 2% inflation target.

That will fry the terd biscuits. MSN

Probably Not.
But Papageorgio also needs to shop around instead of paying $4.34.
Maybe you should research before you make really stupid fucking comments. Check out Washington state the current average price is $4.37 and last month it was $3.91. So the prices I posted are favorable to you but you partisan asses are just morons and can't believe anything that harms your agenda.

Seriously, the American people need to wake up and get rid of Republicans and Democrats, they are ruining America.

Last edited:
Maybe you should research before you make really stupid fucking comments. Check out Washington state the current average price is $4.37 and last month it was $3.91. So the prices I posted are favorable to you but you partisan asses are just morons and can't believe anything that harms your agenda.

Seriously, the American people need to wake up and get rid of Republicans and Democrats, they are ruining America.
LOOLLOLLLLO

Triggered.
Well you know what, I just filled up in Skagit County, and I paid $3.92 this morning at Costco, it's $3.82 just down the road.
Gas Buddy.
So EVEN THOUGH AAA says the average is $4.257,
Cheaper gas can be found.

I just tell the truth.
I back it up with facts.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 1.26.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 1.30.10 PM.png

Forum List

Back