Trump Suing ABC & George Stephanopoulos

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
for defamation for repeatedly saying on his program that Trump was found liable for rape when he was not. This seems like a slam dunk to me. If Trump can be found guilty of defamation against E Jean Carroll when she didn't even have any proof she was raped and even had a Swiss cheese memory about it, then surely Stephanopoulos is guilty of defamation. Trump should win millions and millions on this.

for defamation for repeatedly saying on his program that Trump was found liable for rape when he was not. This seems like a slam dunk to me. If Trump can be found guilty of defamation against E Jean Carroll when she didn't even have any proof she was raped and even had a Swiss cheese memory about it, then surely Stephanopoulos is guilty of defamation. Trump should win millions and millions on this.

Hahahahaha

*wheeze

Hahahahahahahhaaaaaaaa

"I didn't rape her. I just forced my fingers into her pussy against her will."

Yea that argument is going to work. Dumbass loser. Should have nominated someone who doesn't sexually assault people.
Fact is, Trump was found guilty in a CIVIL trial for sexual assault, not rape. Georgie boy continually saying rape is defamation, pure and simple.

Good chance at winning if Stephanopolous does not apologize on air.

Fact is, Trump was found guilty in a CIVIL trial for sexual assault, not rape.
And the judge made it clear that what he did was, in fact, rape.

So now it's a fact in the public record. Anyone can say it freely at any time.

Yet another frivolous lawsuit from the orange slob.

Yet more opponents' legal fees he will get to pay.

And the judge made it clear that what he did was, in fact, rape.

So now it's a fact in the public record. Anyone can say it freely at any time.

Yet another frivolous lawsuit from the orange slob.

Yet more opponents' legal fees he will get to pay.
Trump was not found guilty of rape. Therefore, saying so repeatedly is defamation.

Forum List

Back