Trump Suing ABC & George Stephanopoulos

Nope. FAIL.
That’s exactly what his law suit alleges. The complaint says he was found liable for lying about sexual assault and not rape. Read the complaint. It is another Trump idiotic law suit. Let the Orange idiot explain the difference between sexual assault and rape on the stand.

for defamation for repeatedly saying on his program that Trump was found liable for rape when he was not. This seems like a slam dunk to me. If Trump can be found guilty of defamation against E Jean Carroll when she didn't even have any proof she was raped and even had a Swiss cheese memory about it, then surely Stephanopoulos is guilty of defamation. Trump should win millions and millions on this.

The king of frivolous litigation is engaging in frivolous litigation?

Really? I mean whoda thunk it?

Fact is, Trump was found guilty in a CIVIL trial for sexual assault, not rape. Georgie boy continually saying rape is defamation, pure and simple.
Not in this case, since the NY court of appeals ruled that what Trump did would have been rape under any other states law. The problem with NY's unique archaic definition .

Not in this case, since the NY court of appeals ruled that what Trump did would have been rape under any other states law. The problem with NY's unique archaic definition .

Have a link to that NY ruling? And the Court of Appeals is the highest court in NY. So again, where's the link?

Maybe you mean the dishonest trial judge who cited incorrect law when he made a similar statement?

Oh, and the jury found Trump NOT GUILTY of rape. Period.

Stephanopoulos was in Slick Willy's administration and got up in front of the press every day and lied and gave excuses for Willy so we all know he is a piece of shit.
I like my former Presidents to have won TWO terms.

Doesn't really matter if he apologizes. Defamation is defamation. It's already happened.
ABC will protect Georgie...

Disney (ABC's owners) has MUCH deeper pockets than your Orange Baboon-God...

Better courtroom mouthpieces, too...

I don't think they're overly worried... :laughing0301:

---------

Besides, after the Southern District of New York is done with him...

Whatever he gets from such a suit... on the outside chance he actually wins... will be chump-change by comparison...

Besides... at the rate he's goin', he's gonna drop dead from a Big Mac attack long before that ever goes to trial... :dance:

for defamation for repeatedly saying on his program that Trump was found liable for rape when he was not. This seems like a slam dunk to me. If Trump can be found guilty of defamation against E Jean Carroll when she didn't even have any proof she was raped and even had a Swiss cheese memory about it, then surely Stephanopoulos is guilty of defamation. Trump should win millions and millions on this.

This pretty much says it all…

In other words, Trump is suing Stephanopoulos and ABC because Stephanopoulos repeated what a federal district judge has said repeatedly in written opinions.

By bringing this lawsuit, Trump will only bring more public attention to what he did to Carroll. And he and his lawyers may very well be—in fact, ought to be—sanctioned.

Another brilliant stable-genius move.

Trump is not only a rapist, he’s a nut job, and a very, very dumb one at that.

-George Conway

Have a link to that NY ruling? And the Court of Appeals is the highest court in NY. So again, where's the link?

Maybe you mean the dishonest trial judge who cited incorrect law when he made a similar statement?

Oh, and the jury found Trump NOT GUILTY of rape. Period.
I found it when Trump appealed it to federal court prior to appeals court ruling.

CARROLL v. TRUMP (2023)
United States District Court, S.D. New York.
E. Jean CARROLL, Plaintiff, v. Donald J. TRUMP, Defendant.

22-cv-10016 (LAK)
Decided: July 19, 2023

The jury's finding of sexual abuse therefore necessarily implies that it found that Mr. Trump forcibly penetrated her vagina. And since the jury's answer to Question 1 demonstrates that it was unconvinced that there was penile penetration, the only remaining conclusion is that it found that Mr. Trump forcibly penetrated her vagina with his fingers – in other words, that he “raped” her in the sense of that term broader than the New York Penal Law definition.

Mr. Trump's argument therefore ignores the bulk of the evidence at trial, misinterprets the jury's verdict, and mistakenly focuses on the New York Penal Law definition of “rape” to the exclusion of the meaning of that word as it often is used in everyday life and of the evidence of what actually occurred between Ms. Carroll and Mr. Trump.

I found it when Trump appealed it to federal court prior to appeals court ruling.

CARROLL v. TRUMP (2023)
E. Jean CARROLL, Plaintiff, v. Donald J. TRUMP, Defendant.

22-cv-10016 (LAK)
Decided: July 19, 2023

The jury's finding of sexual abuse therefore necessarily implies that it found that Mr. Trump forcibly penetrated her vagina. And since the jury's answer to Question 1 demonstrates that it was unconvinced that there was penile penetration, the only remaining conclusion is that it found that Mr. Trump forcibly penetrated her vagina with his fingers – in other words, that he “raped” her in the sense of that term broader than the New York Penal Law definition.

Mr. Trump's argument therefore ignores the bulk of the evidence at trial, misinterprets the jury's verdict, and mistakenly focuses on the New York Penal Law definition of “rape” to the exclusion of the meaning of that word as it often is used in everyday life and of the evidence of what actually occurred between Ms. Carroll and Mr. Trump.

That's the trial judge who used incorrect laws to make his [false] claim. I believe Trump asked for a new trial, as he must before an appeal in a civil matter.

The JURY found Trump not guilty of rape. That is the record.

There's been no ruling on this by any appeals court as yet.

It's a slam dunk to you because you're a cultist.

ITM the Orange Rapist has to pay the woman he raped $91 million.

Keep on believing you care about law & order, cultist.

LOL

That's the trial judge who used incorrect laws to make his [false] claim. I believe Trump asked for a new trial, as he must before an appeal in a civil matter.

The JURY found Trump not guilty of rape. That is the record.

There's been no ruling on this by any appeals court as yet.
That was the federal judge Trump appealed the verdict to.

A federal judge said that what Trump did was "rape"

CARROLL v. TRUMP (2023)

The jury acquitted him of rape. And you claiming to care about law and order. :rofl:
A federal court judge explained it, and ruled

Forum List

Back