Trump Suing ABC & George Stephanopoulos

I hope Trump wins this court case...but if you've seen "Absence of Malice" you know he won't.

Every sex offender, rapist, child molester were put into prison because there was EVIDENCE to put them there. Your argument doesn’t make sense because I’m not asking trump get away with any crime, I’m asking that to justify the punishment, the accuser needs to have EVIDENCE to prove they did it. Carroll has zero evidence.

Absolutely not. Did you sign a contract pledging to try and assist the democrats with this “get trump at all costs” campaign?

No, the issue is due process not being given, justice not being served, excessive fine statutes being broken.

THAT is the crux of this. HOW they arrived at that conclusion, and no it hasn’t been settled. Sure, Carroll was awarded a judgement, but it was a bs judgement because she never presented any actual evidence. The entire case was decided based on access Hollywood. Trump SAID he grabs women by the pussy, so therefore that means he is likely to have commtted sexual assault. Just think about that in your head for a second. By that standard, ANY woman could sue any man who ever bragged about a sexual encounter, and win.

Nope, the issue for me is, and always has been, that he WASNT proven guilty Nobody ever showed that he touched her. His making a statement on a tape is not proof that he actually did anything. That’s not how law works, or at least it’s not supposed to be.

I’ve always said, had she had any evidence, then my position would change, but she hasn’t, and her behavior during the trial and since don’t do anything to help her credibility.

I’ve said it once..I’ve said it a thousand times. I don’t give a shit about trump, I simply can’t stand the games you leftists play. Trump is not a proven sexual predator. The fact that you make that statement is the entire reason why I push back on you all. You make these claims and don’t have any proof. Has trump ever been convicted of rape? Sure, he’s been accused, but as of yet, no court has found him guilty of rape. Is he a piece of shit for cheating on his pregnant wife? Yes, for sure, is he a rapist? Until evidence shows that, no.

Perhaps if I say it 1000 more times, maybe you will all understand.

I’m never loyal to a person, just the ideology..as long as it’s congruent with the cotus.
Your post is just more whiny bullshit defend the predator garbage.
You should extend the benefit of the doubt to the victim in this case rather than the predator since the predator has actually bragged about being a predator and also has a strong track record of LYING to avoid responsibility for his actions....and the victim?
Well, she doesn't.
So in short, she is more credible than him.
Now quit your whining snowflake and move on.

Trump's lawyers should probably ask to be paid upfront.

I hear he's having a problem with money right now. :laugh:

Your post is just more whiny bullshit defend the predator garbage.
You should extend the benefit of the doubt to the victim in this case rather than the predator since the predator has actually bragged about being a predator and also has a strong track record of LYING to avoid responsibility for his actions....and the victim?
Well, she doesn't.

I’ve not defended HIM one bit. I’ve never alleged his guilt or innocence. I’ve just said that SHE has no evidence.

You should extend the benefit of the doubt to the victim

What victim? She hasn’t proven herself to BE a victim. She simply made allegation that she couldn’t back up. She just got lucky that she lived in a state that collectively hates trump is all.

And who says SHE is the victim, from what I can tell, trump is the victim here since he has been ordered to pay almost 100 million to a woman who couldn’t PROVE the allegations she made. Also, the judgement was extremely excessive. Carroll didn’t receive 100 million of damages to her reputation. Up to this point, her net worth was, 2 million I think? What defamation were there that caused that she suffered 50 TIMES her total net worth in damages?

If she suffered any damages, it’s her own fault for accusing someone of a crime that she couldn’t prove. I swear, it’s like she baited this story in hopes trump would deny it so she would be able to claim defamation. I mean, was trump not supposed to say anything at all? Was he not supposed to be able to refute her? Exactly how is one supposed to deny an allegation without being accused of defamation? Explain that? In your terms, anyone who denies an allegation has defamed them, that’s EXACTLY what happened here

She couldn’t remember the year the rape happened, she lied about the dress she was wearing, she made a tweet in 2002 asking “would you have sex with trump for $17,000” (why would she do that if she had been raped by this person almost 10 years earlier?),the entire plot of her accusation came directly from her favorite tv show, then she goes on msnbc talking about “the first thing im going to do is go shopping!!” Then asks Maddow what is it she wants that she can buy her.

She basically went about bragging about how she was going to spend her money!

Her credibility is shaky.

for defamation for repeatedly saying on his program that Trump was found liable for rape when he was not. This seems like a slam dunk to me. If Trump can be found guilty of defamation against E Jean Carroll when she didn't even have any proof she was raped and even had a Swiss cheese memory about it, then surely Stephanopoulos is guilty of defamation. Trump should win millions and millions on this.

To bad he can't sue several democrat elected shits who have made their self's immune to defamation suits. Adam Shitts, Pelosi and half that party would be penniless.

Forum List

Back