Trump Suing ABC & George Stephanopoulos

Done.
A jury of his peers has already proven it.

He did more than deny it. He defamed her according to another jury of his peers.

How was the way she "used" the law fraudulent?

Suddenly you hate The Constitution and due process?
Done.

Great, then show us the evidence used to prove he actually raped..or even touched her. Hint, there is none. Trump never confessed to raping Carroll, he just made a general statement back in 2005, that in no way indicates he ever had any relation with Carroll. The burden of proof is flimsy, and amounts to “he said she said”

He did more than deny it. He defamed her according to another jury of his peers.

No, it was all about the denial. Probably set up too. In reality, she defamed him. She wrote in her column, for the entire viewership who read her column, that trump raped her, she said this with no evidence whatsoever. That’s defamation. Then, when trump caught wind of it, he denied the claim, probably called her a whack job too…that’s just trump, but, because he denied a claim she made without proof, she then sued him for defamation..and won 5 million…then, as trump kept trying to proclaim he didn’t touch her, because the court used this flimsy, bottom of the barrel burden of proof, she sued him again, and this time the judge awarded 93 million.

You don’t see the issue here? By your logic, every woman in the country could make up a story and sue trump, because 20 years ago he said “grab em by the pussy”. You don’t see how asinine that is?

Done.

How was the way she "used" the law fraudulent?

Suddenly you hate The Constitution and due process?
One day you will see.

You don’t see the issue here? By your logic, every woman in the country could make up a story
You don't see the issue here? By your logic every sex offender, rapist, and child molester in prison today should be set free unless there was a camera in the room to record the crime.
because 20 years ago he said “grab em by the pussy”. You don’t see how asinine that is?
Did you sign some contract pledging to defend this orange shit stain and make lame excuses and justifications for him no matter how ridiculous they sound?
Let's just cut to the chase here. The issue isn't really whether he raped her and then defamed her or not because that has already been settled and his grounds for appeal are super weak and he diesn't really have a chance. He won't win.
So the law says GUILTY. Period.

The issue is that even though he's guilty, you don't care.
You are such a slave to the Republican Party and MAGAt that even a proven sexual predator is a good enough candidate fir you as long as you think he's one of you.

God knows he needs every little sheckle he can get his hands on, he's broke.

The jury acquitted him of rape. And you claiming to care about law and order. :rofl:
The jury declined to charge "rape" under NYS Penal Code, because of it's very narrow and archaic definition.

The judge(s), in his (their) decision(s) said that Trump committed "rape".
Reference the NYS Supreme Court Judge
And Southern NY Federal District Court Judge.

The jury declined to charge "rape" under NYS Penal Code, because of it's very narrow and archaic definition.

The judge(s), in his (their) decision(s) said that Trump committed "rape".
Reference the NYS Supreme Court Judge
And Southern NY Federal District Court Judge.
That's right. Trump only forced his fingers up Carrol's vagina so technically according to NY statutes it wasn't rape.
Just fingers.
And so MAGAts are ok with that.
Fucking SICKO people.
Shouldn't surprise anybody though. Trump also raped a child with Jeffrey Epstein and MAGAts are ok with that too. They just attack that victim as well and claim there's no "proof" because hey, there's no video evidence of the crime.
And even if there was they'd just say it was doctored.
And isn't it odd that these MAGAts, when it comes to the rape of E. Jean Carrol they are ALL ABOUT what NY state statutes say technically constitutes "rape?"
Uninvited fingers don't count.
Yet when Trump is convicted on other NY statutes for business fraud then suddenly it's WHAAAH!
Fuck the statutes!
What a bunch of morons.

One day you will see.

Any day now!!!!

What will we see? Will we see you admit you've been had??? Will we see Trump go to jail?
What I've seen, since the 1980's, is an arrogant rich asshole, who has bragged of bribing politicians, and tried to bully elderly people out of their homes so HE could make money.

I've watched him lie and cheat his subtrades, his investors, and his former wives, all while his businesses lost money hand over fist, and he went bankrupt every few years.

I've watched him brag about how smart he is, but he's the worst negotiator I've ever seen. Trump started his budget negotiations with Nancy Pelosi by walking out of the negotia$25 bting session and then 30 days later, ended the shutdown, without getting one concession in return. Trump cost the American economy $50 billion in GDP for the fiscal year, and got NOTHING for the people, in return. The Art of the Deal in action.

Trump went to North Korea and allowed Kim to test his ICBM capability, without interference. In return, Kim sent Trump love letters and gave him a box of bone fragments from the Korean War.

Trump renegotiated NAFTA because Canada and Mexico were "taking advantage" of the USA. Thanks to Trump's new North American free trade agreement, Canada's surplus in hard goods trade has gone from $11 billion in 2016, under Obama, to $25 billion in 2019, under Donald Trump to $67 billion last year, our first "normal" year of trade since covid ended.

Similarly, the trade deficit with Mexico went from $63 billion in 2016, to $99 billion in 2019, amd $132 billion in 2022. How has Trump's trade deals done ANYTHING for your trade deficits, other than increase them?

Trump famously doesn't prepare for negotiating sessions. He says he just "reads the room and goes with his gut". These are the same gut instincts that have lead to 7 business bankrtupcies, and billions in losses.

That's what those of us who pay attention to business have seen.

likely to be tossed out

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

Kaplan said New York’s legal definition of “rape” is “far narrower” than the word is understood in “common modern parlance.”
The former requires forcible, unconsented-to penetration with one’s penis. But he said that the conduct the jury effectively found Trump liable for — forced digital penetration — meets a more common definition of rape. He cited definitions offered by the American Psychological Association and the Justice Department, which in 2012 expanded its definition of rape to include penetration “with any body part or object.”

The jury acquitted him of rape. And you claiming to care about law and order. :rofl:

The legal definition of "rape" in most jurisdictions is penetration of the vagina by the attacker, by any means - without consent. New York law defines "rape" as penetration with a penis, and only a penis. Since Ms. Carroll couldn't tell if it was his penis or his fingers which penetrated her, they didn't give a "yes" finding on rape.

There is no question that he penetrated her vagina. Just what he used to do it. Is this really the hill you want to die on?????

Yup, facts matter.

Fascists like Stephanopoulos and ABC need to learn every lesson the hard way.

Kind of reminds me of Clifford Olson. Olson raped and murdered 11 children and teenagers, and was convicted of the murders. Olson went to his grave saying he wasn't a "sex pervert" and he filed law suits from prison when people called him a "convicted sex killer", because he was never convicted of any sex crimes.

likely to be tossed out

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

Kaplan said New York’s legal definition of “rape” is “far narrower” than the word is understood in “common modern parlance.”
The former requires forcible, unconsented-to penetration with one’s penis. But he said that the conduct the jury effectively found Trump liable for — forced digital penetration — meets a more common definition of rape. He cited definitions offered by the American Psychological Association and the Justice Department, which in 2012 expanded its definition of rape to include penetration “with any body part or object.”
Not to be tossed out. The verdict by the jury was for liability for sexual assault.

Any day now!!!!

What will we see? Will we see you admit you've been had??? Will we see Trump go to jail?
What I've seen, since the 1980's, is an arrogant rich asshole, who has bragged of bribing politicians, and tried to bully elderly people out of their homes so HE could make money.

I've watched him lie and cheat his subtrades, his investors, and his former wives, all while his businesses lost money hand over fist, and he went bankrupt every few years.

I've watched him brag about how smart he is, but he's the worst negotiator I've ever seen. Trump started his budget negotiations with Nancy Pelosi by walking out of the negotia$25 bting session and then 30 days later, ended the shutdown, without getting one concession in return. Trump cost the American economy $50 billion in GDP for the fiscal year, and got NOTHING for the people, in return. The Art of the Deal in action.

Trump went to North Korea and allowed Kim to test his ICBM capability, without interference. In return, Kim sent Trump love letters and gave him a box of bone fragments from the Korean War.

Trump renegotiated NAFTA because Canada and Mexico were "taking advantage" of the USA. Thanks to Trump's new North American free trade agreement, Canada's surplus in hard goods trade has gone from $11 billion in 2016, under Obama, to $25 billion in 2019, under Donald Trump to $67 billion last year, our first "normal" year of trade since covid ended.

Similarly, the trade deficit with Mexico went from $63 billion in 2016, to $99 billion in 2019, amd $132 billion in 2022. How has Trump's trade deals done ANYTHING for your trade deficits, other than increase them?

Trump famously doesn't prepare for negotiating sessions. He says he just "reads the room and goes with his gut". These are the same gut instincts that have lead to 7 business bankrtupcies, and billions in losses.

That's what those of us who pay attention to business have seen.
I see democrats who loved him till he became a republican.

FB_IMG_1709740334880.jpg

You don't see the issue here? By your logic every sex offender, rapist, and child molester in prison today should be set free unless there was a camera in the room to record the crime.

Did you sign some contract pledging to defend this orange shit stain and make lame excuses and justifications for him no matter how ridiculous they sound?
Let's just cut to the chase here. The issue isn't really whether he raped her and then defamed her or not because that has already been settled and his grounds for appeal are super weak and he diesn't really have a chance. He won't win.

You are such a slave to the Republican Party and MAGAt that even a proven sexual predator is a good enough candidate fir you as long as you think he's one of you.

Every sex offender, rapist, child molester were put into prison because there was EVIDENCE to put them there. Your argument doesn’t make sense because I’m not asking trump get away with any crime, I’m asking that to justify the punishment, the accuser needs to have EVIDENCE to prove they did it. Carroll has zero evidence.

Absolutely not. Did you sign a contract pledging to try and assist the democrats with this “get trump at all costs” campaign?

No, the issue is due process not being given, justice not being served, excessive fine statutes being broken.

whether he raped her and then defamed her or not because that has already been settled

THAT is the crux of this. HOW they arrived at that conclusion, and no it hasn’t been settled. Sure, Carroll was awarded a judgement, but it was a bs judgement because she never presented any actual evidence. The entire case was decided based on access Hollywood. Trump SAID he grabs women by the pussy, so therefore that means he is likely to have commtted sexual assault. Just think about that in your head for a second. By that standard, ANY woman could sue any man who ever bragged about a sexual encounter, and win.

Nope, the issue for me is, and always has been, that he WASNT proven guilty Nobody ever showed that he touched her. His making a statement on a tape is not proof that he actually did anything. That’s not how law works, or at least it’s not supposed to be.

I’ve always said, had she had any evidence, then my position would change, but she hasn’t, and her behavior during the trial and since don’t do anything to help her credibility.

You are such a slave to the Republican Party and MAGAt that even a proven sexual predator is a good enough candidate for you as long as you think he's one of you.

I’ve said it once..I’ve said it a thousand times. I don’t give a shit about trump, I simply can’t stand the games you leftists play. Trump is not a proven sexual predator. The fact that you make that statement is the entire reason why I push back on you all. You make these claims and don’t have any proof. Has trump ever been convicted of rape? Sure, he’s been accused, but as of yet, no court has found him guilty of rape. Is he a piece of shit for cheating on his pregnant wife? Yes, for sure, is he a rapist? Until evidence shows that, no.

Perhaps if I say it 1000 more times, maybe you will all understand.

I’m never loyal to a person, just the ideology..as long as it’s congruent with the cotus.

"I didn't rape her. I just forced my fingers into her pussy against her will."

Yea that argument is going to work. Dumbass loser. Should have nominated someone who doesn't sexually assault people.
That was Biden, dumbass loser.
Go to the 4 minute mark and eat shit.

Forum List

Back