Trump Suing ABC & George Stephanopoulos

Nope, there was a trial and the trial jury acquitted of rape. That's the record.

And the appeal isn't in the NY Court of Appeals, that is the highest NY State court, and besides, it was a Federal trial and the appeals lie in Federal Courts.

One trial has nothing to do with the other, either.
You had a New York Judge, and a Federal Judge explain it to Trump.

They concluded that Trump committed "rape".

They rejected Trumps claim that the jury "acquittal" disproved he committed "rape", based on the jurys finding of fact, they made the determination of "law".

excalibur: "The New York jury acquitted Trump of rape so he didn't commit rape."

Also excalibur: "The New York jury convicted Trump of sexual assault, but he didn't commit sexual assault."

LOL

Glad I'm not in a low-IQ rube cult!
The federal judge ruled.

As is shown in the following notes, the definition of rape in the New York Penal Law is far narrower than the meaning of “rape” in common modern parlance, its definition in some dictionaries,2 in some federal and state criminal statutes,3 and elsewhere.4 The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was “raped” within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump “raped” her as many people commonly understand the word “rape.” Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.

for defamation for repeatedly saying on his program that Trump was found liable for rape when he was not. This seems like a slam dunk to me. If Trump can be found guilty of defamation against E Jean Carroll when she didn't even have any proof she was raped and even had a Swiss cheese memory about it, then surely Stephanopoulos is guilty of defamation. Trump should win millions and millions on this.

He did rape a woman's vagina against her will with his fingers.

Yeah, it did happen.

It's funny that cultists quote the jury verdict when it suits your cultist political purpose, but completely deny it when it doesn't.

Keep on whoring for a rapist.

I just want to know that all of MAGA thinks it is perfectly fine that some dirtbag forced himself on their daughter and plunged his fingers into her vagina without her consent.​
That's OK by MAGA?​
No, it didn't happen you proven liar. Lie about Trump, then whore for a rapist like Biden who his own daughter said did inappropriate things with her. Seems that's okay by you lefties.

for defamation for repeatedly saying on his program that Trump was found liable for rape when he was not. This seems like a slam dunk to me. If Trump can be found guilty of defamation against E Jean Carroll when she didn't even have any proof she was raped and even had a Swiss cheese memory about it, then surely Stephanopoulos is guilty of defamation. Trump should win millions and millions on this.

As much as would like to see Boy George get stomped that way most likely will not happen. Difficult (and I believe for good reason) for well know public figures to win those kinds of law suits.

No, it didn't happen you proven liar. Lie about Trump, then whore for a rapist like Biden who his own daughter said did inappropriate things with her. Seems that's okay by you lefties.
When a federal court judge rules that Biden "raped" his daughter, all you have is smoke and mirrors.
No different than my kids saying it was "inappropriate" to take their cellphones.

Yep, and I wouldn’t stop there. I’d go after cnn, msnbc, vox, salon, mother jones, Sirius Xm progress and urban view, slate…I’m sure there’s more. I’d have multiple concurrent billion dollar defamation suits running against everyone who lied about him and caused damage to his reputation and his campaign. Then I’d personally sue Letitia James for 15 million and then the state of New York for 10 billion. I mean, when your AG campaigns on the promise of suing someone, then goes on a search for a reason to sue them, and then does it, I’m sure there had to be some laws broken there.

Nobody is lying about Trump, asscrack.

Especially how your head is a mirror image of his ass from you planting it there one too many times.

Your statement is a claim on a message board.

That Trump is a sexual predator is now a fact in the public record from a civil trial.

Better luck next time?

That Trump is a sexual predator is now a fact in the public record from a civil trial.

And when that gets overturned by scotus, the counter lawsuit will be huge, and they had it coming.

There was zero evidence…ZERO…that trump ever touched her. You can’t say “well because he SAID this one time, that means he raped someone”, that’s just silly, and the fact that engoron actually ruled in her favor is ridiculous.

That will go to scotus and they should overturn it

Forum List

Back