Economy Crash / Power Grid Attack Preppers List

generator is fine but requires fuel . Depends on how long the problem lasts but fuel might run out pretty quick and i'd think that fuel would be better used for really important things like transportation . Course that's my opinion but I'd get along 1880s style when much of the USA still didn't have electricity . Get up with the sun , go to bed when the sun goes down .

They sure do, I learned that after Hurricane Sandy knocked us down up here in NJ. Fights in the lines at the gas stations.

So gasoline can be stored (properly) for up to six months and safely. I have two generators now.
Propane conversion works for me.

I wish i had solar panels that's better than Generators, gas, propane all of those fossil fuels only thing is if i did get them i would have to find a way to hide them in plain sight i think they to would attract looters.

1880s style is fine with me until things even out , underground propane tanks would work I think plus do a home made concrete methane tank if you have animals . Don't know much about metane but some people have them .

Last edited:
I know right I feel bad for Hawaii they got 2 hurricane's coming I hope they got some preppers out there i heard there already out of water in most stores could be another super storm sandy situation.

Forum List

Back