Ecuador sold out Julian Assange to get US approval for lavish IMF loan

What? Are you serious? When this happened, it was published ALL OVER THE PLACE. Many staffers at Wikileaks quit in protest over this event. It was the whole reason they quit!

And this widely publicized event, you are ignorant about? It required no more than 5 seconds of my time, to locate DOZENS of articles about wikileaks releasing the names of people in Iraq, whose lives were put in danger!

Unpublished Iraq War Logs Trigger Internal WikiLeaks Revolt

There's one. You can find dozens of others. You are telling me that you are discussing this topic, without knowing the primary event that made Assange a cuss word around the world? I'm not wasting my time with punks who think they know something they obviously don't. Moving on.

Chelsea Manning's leaks did not damage US national security, says government report
But, that does not mean that the Wikileaks action caused "no harm" at all as many news outlets have been reporting. In fact, the report stated that the leak could have done some "serious damage" to people who were non-US soldiers.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/31/bradley-manning-sentencing-hearing-pentagon
The US counter-intelligence official who led the Pentagon's review into the fallout from the WikiLeaks disclosures of state secrets told the Bradley Manning sentencing hearing on Wednesday that no instances were ever found of any individual killed by enemy forces as a result of having been named in the releases.

Last edited:
He'll be locked up in the UK for at least another year.
https://www.rt.com/news/458050-wikileaks-assange-sentencing-vindictive/
5cc9972cdda4c8527e8b4627.JPG

Julian Assange skipped bail in 2012 while wanted in Sweden over rape allegations (the case was later dropped). The journalist then spent the next several years living under asylum in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, out of fear Britain would hand him over to the US. He was forcibly dragged out of the building last month after the South American nation decided to evict him.

This whole thing smells like hell.....Our swampy embarrassed law makers are doing what a cat does in a litter box...

New Topics

Forum List

Back